Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

Professor Paul

Lothric, you can combine ZTDs if you need more room; Ive never been any good at it myself,but therer are tutorials at Tek somewhere

• Like 1

On 1/2/2022 at 10:52 PM, Fern said:

hwgegowl.uca date: Fri Dec 31 19:31:18 2021
*** Warning: cPrefIconID 7026 is not in [cSuitableObjects] with value > 0.

Animal Type: hwgegowl

Great Horned Owl

hwsegowl.uca date: Fri Dec 31 19:32:24 2021
*** Warning: Item id 7001 has multiple settings in [cSuitableObjects].

Animal Type: hwsegowl

Spotted Eagle Owl

I still have to run all your fishie files to see if there is anything fishy in them that needs tweaking. :tongue:

Corrected.

On 1/2/2022 at 6:51 PM, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

I love owls so much!!! one of my favorite predatory birds, after vultures. I've gotta be careful now though because I may/may not be reaching the mod limit and im going to have to start taking files out of my folder or else objects in game are going to start disappearing on me 😅

It´s quite easy to combine .ztd files, I think limit of items in one .ztd file is about 200, and 3k in one purchase menu.

Try that tutorial, and if you have any problems, ask.

*** files removed 2022.04.05

• Like 1

Professor Paul

I'd like to make a suggestion for you Hawkkeye. When I last checked at your google drive there were 343 files there,with  your new owls there must be over 350 now. If I remember correctly the file limit for ZT1 is 350.
You've been very prolific in producing new animals for ZT but have you consider making some available at your google drive as packs? African Savannah,Rainforest creatures etc?

Give my suggestion some thought please.

2 hours ago, Professor Paul said:

I'd like to make a suggestion for you Hawkkeye. When I last checked at your google drive there were 343 files there,with  your new owls there must be over 350 now. If I remember correctly the file limit for ZT1 is 350.
You've been very prolific in producing new animals for ZT but have you consider making some available at your google drive as packs? African Savannah,Rainforest creatures etc?

Give my suggestion some thought please.

They will be eventually released as packs here.

I think this is maybe a little better - you´d be able to combine whichever animals you want.

How to make combined .ztd file:

you need: winrar, winzip, 7zip, or something similar.

1.) choose files you want to combine. They have to be .ztd files (like my animals). Lets say that you want to combine my owls together, downloaded from from my google drive as single .ztds.

2.) Put my owls into single file:

2.jpg.78d4ab844c5e43a5abf898ed44e740d2.jpg

3.) right click on the first file (australian masked owl) and choose OPEN WITH option

4.) select the desired application (winrar, winzip, 7zip...). If it is not in the list, choose the last option and find it manually.

5.) now, you have .ztd file of australian masked owl open. You can see folder named ANIMALS. Go into it.

6.) you can see 1 folder and 1 file there - both named the same, by codename of the animal:

23.jpg.b4e7c53cefe0447fff7ad25bfb26d3cd.jpg

7.) open .ztd file you want to combine with australian masked owl in the same way, in other winrar window, and go to ANIMALS folder there. For example, you can choose great grey owl. You see the same thing as on pic above, but named differently (in great grey owl case, the animal code is HWGRGOWL

8.) take both grgowl folder and grgowl.uca file (left click on it/them) and drag them to australian masked owl ANIMALS folder. You end with 2 folders and 2 .uca files:

4.jpg.55c1c0bd43e66d7e3f48ae69261d21f5.jpg

9.) do that with other animals you want to combine with australian masked owl. For each of them, there is always .uca file and folder with the same name (different name for every animal):

5.jpg.c7dfcd6ec642bc2d5187e13a6ee86ba1.jpg

Watch out to not put files into other folder by mistake!

You have the same number of folders as .uca files.

10.) rename australian masked owl.ztd for example to owls.ztd

11.) put it into you updates folder and delete all other owl files from updates folder. They are unnecessary now.

By this way, you can combine all the animals you want into few .ztd files - I think the limit for one .ztd files is about 200 animals/objects. If you put more of them there, the newest wouldn´t work.

• Like 1

Professor Paul

I think I understand. If you are moving a pack do you just move the main folder or each animal one by one?

2 hours ago, Professor Paul said:

I think I understand. If you are moving a pack do you just move the main folder or each animal one by one?

You always move only folders named as codename for the animal and .uca file named the same, not animals folder in which they are. Of course, you can mark and drag all animals from one .ztd files (pack) at once, in the same way as when you work with files and folders in windows (hold left click and mark them all). But always drag them INTO the animals folder, not animals folder itself.

YoungerPrinceLothric
9 hours ago, Professor Paul said:

Yeah I used this guide last year when I started running out of space.

• Like 1

YoungerPrinceLothric

A basic understanding of folder structure will aide you in a lot of modding endeavors. I learned this as far back as 2013 when I started modding skyrim. 😊

Elephant made great model of water deer, part 4 of my ungulates, so I reworked it. Here is the new version.

conif_aqua.jpg.9a7f5e781e6e61d6d716eebf9d72af66.jpg

Compatible with Borsato´s Pére David´s deer, my oriental stork, white-naped crane, scaly-sided merganser and mandarin duck.

Enjoy!

*** files removed 2022.04.05

• Like 1
  • Love 1