Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

HeatherL
5 hours ago, Luz21 said:

I wonder what happened to that pacific black duck and reischek’s parakeet of yours?

They're both on Hawkkeye's Google Drive, but the duck is listed as black pacific duck.

• 2 weeks later...
Hawkkeye666

Some old animals I reworked, mostly ungulates.

Animals and changes:

reworkedungulatesbirb.jpg.8a4a5fa1b047f4e95bb79a54a9b8ef4a.jpg

Bearded Pig (made smaller, now it only has 2 babies), Yellow-Backed Duiker (made slightly smaller, animations more fluent), Zebra Duiker (made slightly bigger, animations more fluent), Abbot´s Duiker (made smaller), Roan Antelope (some animations were deformed, corrected), Peruvian Pelican (remade with different texture and model, I changed the texture of previous model slightly and remade it as Brown Pelican, to be released)

Enjoy!

peruvian pelican.ZTD Bearded Pig.ZTD roan antelope.ZTD abbots duiker.ZTD zebraduiker.ZTD yellowbackedduiker.ZTD

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
YoungerPrinceLothric

Hawkkeye, just out of curiosity, are you remaking all of your tapirs? I ask because I was looking for the files in your google drive earlier today and the only one I could find is the mountain one.

MarkBL20
3 hours ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

Hawkkeye, just out of curiosity, are you remaking all of your tapirs? I ask because I was looking for the files in your google drive earlier today and the only one I could find is the mountain one.

Hawkeye only made the Mountain Tapir

The Baird's is from Borsato's and the Brazilian from Khaydar's Marsh Madness pack

Hawkkeye666
7 hours ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

Check Dinosaur Digs folder on my Google Drive, European, Californian and Giant tapirs are there (and some smaller extinct species I am too lazy to remember).

Borsato made Baird´s Tapir and Khaydar Brazilian, if I am not mistaken.

• Like 2

Hawkkeye666

Another reworked animals, + some new ones. This time mostly storks.

Changes:

Abdims stork: made smaller to scale better with other animals, legs better visible.

Shoebill: made slightly bigger, legs better visible, more fluent animations

Woolly-Necked Stork: reworked with more fluent animations and crisper texture. Renamed to Asian Woolly-Necked Stork ingame.

New Animals: African Woolly Necked Stork, Storm´s Stork, Brown Pelican

Animals:

rwrkdwdngbrbs.jpg.90357b32ec67a70cc9bd60d82cb8d9be.jpg

Reworked: Shoebill, Abdim´s Stork, Asian Woolly-Necked Stork

New: African Woolly-Necked Stork, Storm´s Stork, Brown Pelican

Compatibility of new animals:

African Woolly-Necked Stork - my Lechwe, Egyptian Goose, Black-Headed Heron

Storm´s Stork - my Proboscis Monke, Silvery Lutung, Asian Small-Clawed Otter, Bornean Yellow Muntjac, Southern River Terrapin

Brown Pelican - my Flightless Cormorant, Blue-Footed Booby, and other Galapagos sea birds

Happy Easter!

PS: Storm´s Stork, African Woolly-Necked Stork and Brown Pelican are another animals I made/remade a texture for. I´d like to know your opinion of these animals, if you want me to create more, or just convert other people´s animals.  

storms stork.ZTD african woolly necked stork.ZTD brown pelican.ZTD woollynecked stork.ZTD shoebill.ZTD abdims stork.ZTD

MarkBL20

Heya
The Intermediate Egrett needs a reclasification because is subspecies have been splitted into species
Your Intermediate Egrett is now the Yellow-billed Egrett

Hawkkeye666
On 3/30/2024 at 2:46 PM, MarkBL20 said:

Heya
The Intermediate Egrett needs a reclasification because is subspecies have been splitted into species
Your Intermediate Egrett is now the Yellow-billed Egrett

I´ll change it eventually, probably also with changing name of Indian muntjac, taxonomy of which also changed.

Sharpening textures looks great in ZT - eastern bongo:

bongo.jpg.69bb43f53236e68297607bdcfadb875c.jpg

• Like 2

Hawkkeye666

Some animals of Pliocene Peru.

Animals:

miocenecoastperu.jpg.c62d8ae2fb46ba875df5daf6ef89e9c0.jpg

Thalassocnus, Spheniscus Megaramphus, Piscogavialis

All compatible with Zarawatto´s Pelagornis.

Enjoy!

Piscogavialis.ZTD spheniscus megaramphus.ztd thalassocnus.ztd

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Zarawatto

Huge birb got new friends 🤍🤍

• Like 1