Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

YoungerPrinceLothric

I may already have the whooper swan in one of my custom combined packs of your animals, will have to update and make an aviary for it. 

• Love 1

YoungerPrinceLothric

I wanted to report something that isn't necessarily a 'bug' but was confusing to me nonetheless. Your grey-headed fox's suitability remains in the yellow despite fulfilling their needs and giving them their favorite tree as the only habitat foliage - the Hard Quandong Tree (the grasses you at the base of the trees are programmed to be neutral and don't get any reaction from the animals)

image.png.28263863b96f2eff9913882717e64991.png 

On 12/22/2023 at 12:34 AM, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

I wanted to report something that isn't necessarily a 'bug' but was confusing to me nonetheless. Your grey-headed fox's suitability remains in the yellow despite fulfilling their needs and giving them their favorite tree as the only habitat foliage - the Hard Quandong Tree (the grasses you at the base of the trees are programmed to be neutral and don't get any reaction from the animals)

image.png.28263863b96f2eff9913882717e64991.png 

I copied environment from lyrebird, and increased suitability rating for the fox when I made it. I´ll put it on my list of animals that need rework and decrease suitability rating. For now, they will be happy with eucalyptus trees, if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

... I checked, and I have enough reworked animals to release some. So...

Changes: Grey-headed flying fox: minimum suitability rating for green suitability is set to 80

Bat-eared fox: minimum speed changed to 30. Now it looks smoother when they frolick around.

Common carp, silvery lutung, bearded dragon - I made them smaller to scale better with other animals.

Atlantic spadefish - made smaller, changed compatibility to manatee

Sika deer - renamed ingame to Manchurian sika deer, reworked animations with crisper texture, now has animal list icon different for males and females

Animals with changed animations:

reworkedstuffx.jpg.a1d2a124911439aaf7871e09d8690520.jpg

Manchurian sika deer, Silvery lutung, Bearded dragob, Common Carp, Atlantic spadefish

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

grey headed flying fox.ztd sika deer.ZTD central bearded dragon.ztd silvery lutung.ztd bateared fox.ZTD atlantic spadefish.ZTD common carp.ZTD

• Like 2
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, pukkie said:

And to you Hawkkeye :hug2:

Thank you for the ew animals

They´re old, but remade. I don´t have much time now, but there are going to be new packs released in 2024.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
Cricket

*** Please forgive the interruption.  It is once again time to clean up this thread.  In the next few days, please download what you need from here.  This weekend, I will download then remove the files, picking up from the last time I did this.  They should all be available on Hawkkeye's Google drive. ***

Thanks for your cooperation!  :hug2: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Done that and I also cleared out the summer contest threat in the mooseclub from all attatchments

• Thanks 2

Hawkkeye666

I reworked some animations in my African marsh pack, corrected one mistake, and added few sea birds as a bonus.

Changes:

Great White Pelican - made slightly bigger to scale better with other animals

African Pygmy Goose - made smaller to scale better with other animals

Southern Carmine Bee-Eater - corrected .uca, they now want a shelter (burrow is their favourite)

New/reworked animals:

reworkedafrmarsh.jpg.032e6b65fa319b7ae750395f14f049c3.jpg

Reworked: Great White Pelican, African Pygmy Goose

New: Eurasian Oystercatcher, Slender-Billed Gull, Crab Plover

Compatibility of new animals:

Eurasian Oystercatcher, Slender-Billed Gull, Crab Plover

Happy new year!

Hawkkeyes african marsh reworked.ZTD

• Like 2
  • Love 1