Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

Apparently judging from looking up exhibit reference photos from Google hoping to lead to a ZooChat exhibit image, instead I only found footage, I only found 2 pieces of footage of wild African fish eagles vs great white pelicans in the wild, tried looking up mixed exhibits between the 2 species, but only found 2 pieces of footage of wild African fish eagles vs great white pelicans. Also did not find anything on ZooChat either, but a very interesting combo of the 2 species, would make a cool exhibit between African species that live near water areas, tried my best to find some exhibit reference, thought I would hop on here to help with reference photos of specific exhibits, did my best to help find some good material for an interesting exhibit combo, best of luck on the exhibit, looking forward to seeing it!

• Love 1

39 minutes ago, lukamas said:

Apparently judging from looking up exhibit reference photos from Google hoping to lead to a ZooChat exhibit image, instead I only found footage, I only found 2 pieces of footage of wild African fish eagles vs great white pelicans in the wild, tried looking up mixed exhibits between the 2 species, but only found 2 pieces of footage of wild African fish eagles vs great white pelicans. Also did not find anything on ZooChat either, but a very interesting combo of the 2 species, would make a cool exhibit between African species that live near water areas, tried my best to find some exhibit reference, thought I would hop on here to help with reference photos of specific exhibits, did my best to help find some good material for an interesting exhibit combo, best of luck on the exhibit, looking forward to seeing it!

Thank you very much!  I am reworking my old European marsh pack, and one of bonuses is Dalmatian pelican. I made it compatible with majority of this pack´s birds (white stork, greylag goose, mallard, etc.), but there are many smaller birds in it, so I am not sure whether it´d work in real life. So may it be compatibility Dalmatian pelican + Palas´s fish eagle, but I can´t find any reference that similar type of exhibit has ever been done.

So if any of you have any opinion about this, share it here please.

3 hours ago, pukkie said:

Do you mean in real life or in ZooTycoon?

Real life.

Well the Dalmatian Pelican houses f.i in the Danube Delya

Not to long they reintoduced waterbuffalo's back in 2019 I believe as a part of a rewilding Europe program

They graze and wallow through the muds of the wetlands and in and around the lakes where also these Pelicans can be find in great numbers  Perhaps that could work toghether very well

Also beavers and the European pond turtle swans and herons are options

My idea for the Pink-backed Pelican  would be the greater flamingo and the African spoonbill

And perhaps a Peruvian with a Capybara?

But perhaps Professor Paul could come up with better suggestions

• Like 1

On 10/3/2023 at 10:58 AM, pukkie said:

In Marina Del Ray The pelicans, seals, gulls and snowy egrets live together

Thanks for tips. I´ve already made Peruvian pelican, it´s compatible with Borsato´s Humboldt´s Penguin. But I reworked it with a different model, and changed original model´s texture to be brown pelican (unrealeased, for now compatible with my Galapagos birds). I was particularly interested in combination of raptors + pelicans, but I can´t find anything, so Dalmatian pelican is compatible with most of my European marsh birds. 

Here is the reworked pack, I remade some animals to be smaller, for better scale (black stork, ayelsbury duck, red breasted goose, eurasian curlew, pied avocet) and added some bonuses.

Animals:

eumarshnew.jpg.53da538f78e9bd5197ae7f21e740df45.jpg

Mute Swan, Ayelsbury duck, Greylag Goose, Northern Pintail, Red Crested Pochard, Common Shelduck, Ruddy Shelduck, White-Headed Duck, Red-Breasted Goose, Mallard, Great Cormorant, Dalmatian Pelican, Black Stork, White Stork, Gray Heron, Great Bittern, Eurasian Curlew, Eurasian Spoonbill, Mediterranean Gull, Glossy Ibis, Pied Avocet, Common Kingfisher, Common Moorhen, Common Crake, Eurasian Hoopoe, Great Bustard, Red Grouse

Compatibility of new animals:

Ruddy Shelduck, White-Headed Duck, Dalmatian Pelican, Glossy Ibis, Common Kingfisher, Common Moorhen - my Mute Swan, Ayelsbury duck, Greylag Goose, Northern Pintail, Red Crested Pochard, Common Shelduck, Red-Breasted Goose, Mallard, Great Cormorant, Gray Heron, Great Bittern, Eurasian Curlew, Eurasian Spoonbill, Mediterranean Gull, Pied Avocet

Enjoy!

Hawkkeyes European marsh reworked.ztd

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Great work Hawkkeye! I am quite envious of your ability to release such large packs so quickly, and of animals no less. I'm happy to see a pelican in your flock there!

• Thanks 1

On 10/9/2023 at 10:53 AM, Goosifer said:

Great work Hawkkeye! I am quite envious of your ability to release such large packs so quickly, and of animals no less. I'm happy to see a pelican in your flock there!

I have several sets of animations saved in Blender, so it´s not that difficult to make more animals that use the same animations. If you like pelicans, I am pretty sure you find at least Peruvian, great white and spot billed on my Google drive.

• Thanks 1