Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

Oh my gosh, hamsters!!! I feel like adopting one and naming him "Hamtaro"! :hamwheelsmilf:

Thanks! I like all your other animals, too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Savannahjan

I second that delighted emotion, TH, love, love, love hamsters.  Thanks Hawkkeye! :worship:

• Like 1

On 11/12/2023 at 12:33 PM, Truly_happy said:

Oh my gosh, hamsters!!! I feel like adopting one and naming him "Hamtaro"! :hamwheelsmilf:

Thanks! I like all your other animals, too.

7 minutes ago, Savannahjan said:

I second that delighted emotion, TH, love, love, love hamsters.  Thanks Hawkkeye! :worship:

I just couldn´t not make it. I saw it on a hike and they are adorable.

• Love 1

Nothing new now, just some reworked ungulates. If you prefer old versions, just ignore this release.

Animals with changed graphics:

reworkedungulates.jpg.c5e70bfb570a6b294232f96692dd5b96.jpg

Visayan Spotted Deer, Sitatunga, Grévy´s Zebra, Kouprey, Schomburgk´s Deer, Bezoar Goat, Pygmy Hog, Steenbok, Bate´s Pygmy Antelope

Graphic changes:

Grévy´s Zebra - made smaller to scale better with other species

Visayan Spotted Deer - made smaller to scale better with other species

Sitatunga - made smaller to scale better with other species, reworked with ´crispier´ texture

Kouprey - male made smaller to scale better with other species

Schomburgk´s Deer - reworked animations so legs don´t look like tentacles while moving anymore

Bezoar Goat - completelly reworked, previous version caused crashes when combined with my Scott´s horse

Pygmy Hog - made smaller to scale better with other species

Steenbok - made smaller to scale better with other species

Bate´s Pygmy Antelope - made smaller to scale better with other species

Non-graphic changes:

Bohor Reedbuck - now it doesn´t have different male sprites, they looked the same as female and were too big

Alpine Musk Deer - now give birth to twins

Four-Horned Antelope - now give birth to twins

Steppe Bison - increased slow speed to not look awkward while walking

Alpaca - reworked animations, now they don´t move around in lying position

Appaloosa - now compatible with my White-Tailed Deer, Wild Turkey, Blue Jay, Sandhill Crane

Enjoy!

steenbok.ZTD pygmy hog.ZTD sitatunga.ztd grevys zebra.ztd fourhorned antelope.ZTD Bohor Reedbuck.ZTD visayan spotted deer.ZTD kouprey.ztd bezoar goat.ZTD appaloosa.ztd bates pygmy antelope.ZTD alpaca.ZTD alpine musk deer.ZTD Schomburgks deer.ztd steppe bison.ZTD

• Love 3

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some of my big cats. Now they spend more time lying on their side, which is position I generally see them in zoos. And it is also cuter. Nothing else has changed. I also updated hwcarnivores.ztd to include this version.

You´re welcome.

persian leopard.ZTD hawkkeyes big cat subspecies cuter.ZTD

• Thanks 1

Is this change to both of the big cat subspecies packs together?

11 hours ago, HeatherL said:

Is this change to both of the big cat subspecies packs together?

No, it´s only for this one and Persian leopard. Sumatran and South China tiger already spend significant time lying on their side.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

YoungerPrinceLothric
On 9/18/2023 at 4:04 PM, Hawkkeye666 said:

American Curly Horse - ingame Plains Bison, Borsato´s Pronghorn, Serpyderpy´s Holstein-Friesien Cow, Romney Sheep, my Appaloosa, American Standard Donkey, Golden Cascade Duck

I wanted to quote this to let you know that your American Curly Horse does not like being in an exhibit with the Pronghorn Antelope OR the Appaloosa. They do, however, get along fine with the American Standard Donkey.

prong.jpg.9a6a5d4442814edbe6df100d5c0d033b.jpghorse1.jpg.a0c66ca41d2256a5fb83558869230918.jpg

They also do not get along with the White-Tailed Deer, but considering that wasn't in the compatibility list, I expected to see that.

wtd.jpg.9c7a89ea391afedc93e45325a39415e6.jpg

1 hour ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

I wanted to quote this to let you know that your American Curly Horse does not like being in an exhibit with the Pronghorn Antelope OR the Appaloosa. They do, however, get along fine with the American Standard Donkey.

prong.jpg.9a6a5d4442814edbe6df100d5c0d033b.jpghorse1.jpg.a0c66ca41d2256a5fb83558869230918.jpg

They also do not get along with the White-Tailed Deer, but considering that wasn't in the compatibility list, I expected to see that.

wtd.jpg.9c7a89ea391afedc93e45325a39415e6.jpg

That exhibit is strange a little, because Borsato´s pronghorn is compatible with ingame plains bison in environment, but they don´t like each other. So I can´t make some animals compatible with both of them, only with one.

New Appaloosa is coded to be compatible with white-tailed deer and some birds.

Another rework, my Siberian marsh. Nothing major, I just reworked animations for Baer´s pochard, making it smaller to scale better with other animals, and whooper swan, making its neck more slender and swan-like. I added small bonus this time, Eastern spot-billed duck.

Reworked and new animals:

siberianmarshreworked.jpg.8964bdcd4f9a61a396be292112bb53e1.jpg

Baer´s pochard, whooper swan

Eastern spot-billed duck

compatibility of new animals:

Eastern spot-billed duck - my Yangtze giant softshell turtle

Enjoy!

hawkkeyes siberian marsh.ztd

• Like 3