Empty Zoos!

Zarawatto

Zarawatto
5 minutes ago, Fern said:

As far as I know it is.

Odd... It's such an old nice item 🤓🤓

Probably from another game - very likely RCT or RCT2. ZT has a lot of things that were transferred over and many made in RCT before exporting them to ZT. Actually RCT2 is a great place to design things in. Even I have done it.

Most of toodlepop's and yellowrose's  buildings were done that way. Some other games that were raided were Zeus, Ski Tycoon, and Wildlife Park.

Zarawatto

Hi again! I reached that critic point when I got so much files resulting in ZT not loading properly, so I've learnt how to merge files in single ZTDs using WinRar... Just in time, cause this is one of my fav campaigns ever, and this is one of my best zoos ever built! That's because I began testing with buildings and decorative foliage despite not being a restriction for this level... So, lemme be your tour guide in this small but great zoo:

Empty Metro City Zoo

from the Inner City Zoo campaign:

User-made only resctricted: Animals, paths, decorative fences and scenery.

In-game stuff allowed: Exhibit fences, buildings, rocks, foliage and staff.

Objectives:

1. Rating: 55.

2. Guest happiness: 85.

3. Animal happiness: 78.

4. Diversity: 6 species.

Default buildings: None.

In-game animals required: None.

Main view of the zoo!

Spoiler

Zoo001.jpg.8a7b91dcc36d99198f4c7e7b34a43b1b.jpg

The very beginning steps hard! Taz's armadillo... One of the best UCAs ever made! They are suposed to like Dr Rick's termite mound and nest, but this time they don't need it... Maybe their exhibit is too small... 🐜🐜

Spoiler

Zoo002.jpg.24e90a7eed8b7d8a979bc90b17f02988.jpg

I had to try these bubblers... No better choice than a Borsato's alligator pond! 🐊🐊

Spoiler

Zoo003.jpg.28ccfafe7bdfcd6cb0a39dbd36de43c1.jpg

Hawkkeye's NEW african stripped weasel is that perfect pinch of savannah for this zoo! 🌿🌿

Spoiler

Zoo004.jpg.1611b0b6d067a944cd6abcf234958a3b.jpg

It looks like the Autumn Garden has its own exhibit... Built with the bamboo fence! 🍂🍂 Also, the lion map is a pretty cool item! Too bad there will be no lions in these zoos...

Spoiler

Zoo005.jpg.1edb3e49c4d5d57d42014fc27be04cad.jpg

Another Jane's building awaits upstairs... At your left, the dessert garden and at your right, straight from China, Borsato's pangolin! 🇨🇳🇨🇳

Spoiler

Zoo006.jpg.e98b74e17a6cd531b451df2c5089d2a7.jpg

Enough of low fences! Do you wanna see bigger animals? The cold side of the zoo belongs to Hendrix's musk ox! 🌨️🌨️

Spoiler

Zoo007.jpg.35d65f16f70c618314cc724183eae2f1.jpg

Again, the main attraction straight from Madagascar, Hawkkeye's flying foxes cave! I was not convinced about invisible fence but it has pretty cool combinations! 🦇🦇

Spoiler

Zoo013.jpg.5c2f4010b60164918b69be7c0e83c22d.jpg

And finally, at the end of the path, you may take a good look to the chinese plaza... I think that this fountain is one of the oldest files I got... 🐉🐉 Otherwise, you may take a ride on the elephans... All of the collected manure goes to fertilize our clay-themed flower beds! 💩💩

Spoiler

Zoo011.jpg.af0b40e476295b6da830156e37be04ac.jpg

I had a really good time building this zoo! Long time ago without this fun level ❤️❤️ Hope you all like it as much as I do... Have a nice day and until the next one!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Zarawatto said:

The very beginning steps hard! Taz's armadillo... One of the best UCAs ever made! They are suposed to like Dr Rick's termite mound and nest, but this time they don't need it... Maybe their exhibit is too small... 🐜🐜

There is a difference between "like" and "need". In this case they don't need it but they will like it.

On 12/17/2021 at 6:29 PM, Zarawatto said:

I reached that critic point when I got so much files resulting in ZT not loading properly, so I've learnt how to merge files in single ZTDs using WinRar

I find it is best to combine types together. Buildings with other buildings, paths with paths, fences with fences, etc

Zarawatto
8 hours ago, Fern said:

I find it is best to combine types together. Buildings with other buildings, paths with paths, fences with fences, etc

I just did that but some packs could not be merged (like Zootan's decorative fences)... When extracted, some files have the same name and I'm afraid they won't work properly if I change their names 🤔🤔

• Like 1

I have a combined file for Zootans decorative fences. That would consolidate at least 11 items for you.