• (Admin)Cricket
    • manuel1299
    • pdn
    • Fern
    • CelestialEvolution

More of Genki's ZT1 Projects

genkicoll

genkicoll

Time for a new thread! We'll start with ZZ's requests, as a reminder to myself :tongue:

I would also LOVE more predators, felines, canines, dinos. The Protoarcheopterix is an awesome looking dino.

They would make killer statues in prehistoric zoos, which is one of the things Im working on ;)

I like that they look so natural too, like the guests are walking right next to this dangerous predator in the forest, but its really a statue ;D

Could you do the ZT2 Savannah Grass in a 1/4 tile?

And I would love to have some of the pretty reef rocks that would be all terrain.

And those little aquariums, could those be like little 1 tile attractions?

And ooooo, the amethyst tunnel and rock outcrop......

Come to think of it, I need a 1 tile restaurant..... and a 1 tile gift shop..... Say, can a restaurant operate as a gift shop too? Fullfill all guest needs in a one tile building? It should look like this weird bright purple whirlpool fog vortex..... the guest go in just like a regular restaurant, gets fed, rested, goes to the john and gets his gift, then comes back out. The fog could swirl around when its being used, like the light on the restaurant lights up when its being used.

And can everything have +100 to guest and animal happiness?

Oh, and I need fog.... Kinda like the snow, single point placement, moves a little bit, covers a wide area.

And morning mist, with a companion piece that has a shaft of sunlight shooting through.

Feel free to add any other requests y'all would like :wink:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• dr rick

• Z.Z.

Top Posters In This Topic

You asked for it Genki!

I have a birthday wishlist

You know the animals signs? :413: I want one for my favourite UCA The arctic Kangaroo

Benches

Snow Lady

Some topiaries

And a fountain

And you are so lucky that I am a computertwit and have no idea about resizes for I took lots of foto's at ZooTycoon.NL meetings

but who can tell in a year or 2 for I have some more ideas but cant explain and can not show for the pictures are too big

Z.Z.

"How about having the actual elevator as silvered/coloured glass (so the disappearing peeps don't show so much) with terrain or pyramidshaped roof or whatever on the top that then slides down to ground level when 'occupied'..."

Or we could make it so the platform on the bottom of the elevator shows a couple of random guests sinking into the ground and coming back up when it is in use, that would take care of the "disappearing" aspect of it.

"a solid wall could be configured that both animals and guests would think was solid but we couldn't see."

Yes! That would be PERFECT! We could still use the transparent invisible wall on one side of the exhibit, and use the solid invisible wall on the other three sides and it would be just like what we have to do now, only we wouldnt see it!

Perfect! There would have to be some way to differentiate between the two though, the invisible fence is a single dot, maby the solid invisible fence could be 2 dots next to eachother.

Oh, DrRick, this project has been moved to a new topic here:

http://zootekphoenix.com/forums//index.php...ic=3152&hl=

I felt like all my ideas were taking over Genkis thread, so I moved them over there :)

EDIT by Genki: If you're looking for something that was here, but isn't in this thread any longer, it's been moved to ZZ's idea thread! Just click the link above :elkgrin:

• 4 weeks later...
nana_nytowl

Ok Genki,

Here they are (complete with pictures that I realize will need to be reduced.):

post-40-1204846942.jpg - This panda is so cute and cuddly.

post-40-1204847088.jpg - What a pretty tea set I bought here.

post-40-1204847158.jpg - I can't wait to fly this kite.

post-40-1204847224.gif - I wonder what this horoscope will tell me about my future.

post-40-1204847279.jpg - This lantern will look pretty hanging in my yard.

For the dragon - I bet all my friends will enjoy seeing this dragon statue.

If one of these things gets eliminated, I'd prefer that it would be the lantern. JMHO

:post-6-1170309992:

nana_nytowl

Makes sense to me, Fern.

I didn't even think of that. :JC_see_stars:

:post-6-1170309992:

• 4 weeks later...
genkicoll

***THIS IS A TEASE, THIS IS ONLY A TEASE***

post-4-1207255497.jpg

***WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED POSTING***

ZooGrammy

I am guessing that you have made foliage for each type of terrain. I love the new base. It has a rustic look to it.