hshelby99

• And 1
    • dudu895221
    • riou108
    • Taz

More of Genki's ZT1 Projects

genkicoll

genkicoll

:laugh: Well, I realized when I edited in the picture that I made it quite a bit smaller than the white angel, so there's room to increase it. So you can tell what the white angel is now? Do you like it? Shall I continue with this project?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• dr rick

• Z.Z.

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke

Oh yes I can certainly make the other one out very clearly now - she's got a very dashing pair of wings. Lol if I was a picky person I'd say she'd look nice in a uniform marbly kind of colour but I understand how that would probably leader to her yet again becoming squint-worthy. Very good work, Genk-features. :magnifyingglass:

Z.Z.

I think they need to be bigger.

Can you make the hair on the first one blond? That might help to see her better.

The second one is hard to see.

They're both kind of hard for me to see. But I can tell in the first picture that they are angels. I like the darker hair in the first picture. I guess I'm just used to being able to click and enlarge the pictures. Can you make them that way?

Kim

genkicoll

Make them what way? The white angel is shown full-size. I can make her bigger if y'all prefer, I just don't want them to be so big that they look out of place in the game.

Genki,

Sorry. I meant "Can you make them that way (the pictures/screenshots) so that we can click on the pictures to get a closer view of them. Like members do for some of their screenshots.

Kim

She looks much better now Genki the detail is a little more prominent. The second is a little hard to see at 1/4 tile and might look a bit better full tile to show detail. Not that I have seen many angel statues in a zoo but I have seen some in real life that are quite large so having them a little on the large size beside a ZT building would still fit a realistic look.

it looks great converted. All I could say to add more contrast so the shadows would express all the details and it wouldn't blur into background... besides it looks great

Genki,

Never mind. I can see them clearly in post #24. How about the big pictures of the angels in post #24 with the different colored dresses in post #29 for a comparison.?

Guest Caddienoah

I like the White Angel, I agree with Yellowrose to make them a wee bit larger....similar to the size of the oriental statues in the pack you did. I don't have a problem with them being bigger.