• Goosifer
    • Luz21
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • Truly_happy
    • Hawkkeye666
    • MrTroodon

More of Genki's ZT1 Projects

genkicoll

There's some great things going on in this thread!!

And on a different tack, here's a bit of a blast from the past. Those of you who know me will know that I got dragged away from the Swirly Building suggested by Z.Z. and encouraged by Genki, to do some 50+ wolves, dogs and jackals now released over at ZTUF during ATW5.

However, I'm now back to the project and here's a first rough of a completed Celestial Cafe object (only one view and not animated but I don't want to spend a lot of time animating if it is not what's wanted!). It is properly configured and rotated though - but that's just me!!!!!

I have put some ferns around the base which may swish or sway slightly when it is in use - whatever is done will need to be done carefully if it is not to look like bad animation, so they might end up being still.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• dr rick

• Z.Z.

Top Posters In This Topic

genkicoll

Just want to mention that the view showing is the BACK, which is why the wording above is not easy to read :tongue: I like the ferns, but I'll let ZZ speak her mind since this project was borne of her vision :D

Z.Z.

:whoa:

OMG!!!!!

THATS IT!!!!!!

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAW IN MY HEAD!!!!!!!!

Oh how wonderful!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!

Does that mean they are almost ready for release?

I understand the other colors take time too.

Wow Dr. Rick, those are AWESOME!!!

:happy dancing all over the place!:

:hook1: OK, I'll take that as a 'yes' then!!

:yahoo: :party: :vishenka_34: :1st: :viannen_27: :groupwave[1]: :browncow: :Laie_28: :Laie_23:

As far as time goes, to make the first one, there are 56 animation images and I need to get 7 picture elements in the right place on each of them. That's going to take a little time - I only get an hour ot two a day on the computer and it is several hours of work. The object will then be available in this thread as a scenery object so you can play with it while we work out how to configure it. That may take a while as we have to work out how to configure something with an 'idle' view and an 'occupied' view...

While we are doing the configuration I'll make the Celestial Gifts version which will take the a few more days.

Once the first one is done, it may be possible to use the colour select tool in 'add' mode to select the globe only in a few clicks, in which case it will be only a couple of hours to make each of the colour versions, but if this doesn't work... there won't be as many colour versions! Either way I expect the configuration will be sorted by then, so they should all be available to release in a few weeks time. :connie_12:

well Genki, Especially for you .... :tongue:

:cheerlie: OLIEBOLLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheerlie:

Here the natural ones :

Here with currants and raisins

This one served with powdered sugar :elkgrin: :

And here with apple but they are called APPELFLAP :

OK, good news - both the Celestial Cafe and Celestial Gifts are successfully animated.

here's a screenshot and the two ztds all neatly zipped up for you to play with...

genkicoll

They're not configured as working buildings yet, Ziggy - I think these are just to play with to make sure there are no last requests before the recolor process begins :)

Yeah, that's correct! Configured as scenery objects at the moment - will be added to the Tek dll when needed, but quite a lot of work still to do on configuration and idle images and recolours before they become working buildings.

• 4 months later...