• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• dr rick

• Z.Z.

Top Posters In This Topic

genkicoll

She's an angel with the wind blowing on her hair and dress. *sigh* Well, I guess to really be able to see it, she'd be too big.

Z.Z.

Her hair being dark like that makes her look like a witch with angel wings. Maybe if the entire thing was the greyish purple like the dress, it would look more like a statue.

genkicoll

Too bad, I have such beauuuutiful angels! Here are two full-sized views of this one:

Guest Dizzy

Genki....in real life she's beautiful.

Maybe ZZ has a point, a little color might give the angel a different perspective.

GenkI found when working with real photos a little adjusting to lighten some areas and darken others is needed. My Indian Maiden statue in the Native American Pack I did was done from a photo of a real statue I own as was the wolf clock and a wolf statue. I plan on updating these as after they had been released I discovered I could do those adjustments.

With your angel in the actual pic she looks to be in a white dress where as when you show ingame the dress looks grey and gave the idea of smoke. Lighten up the dress but leave just enough of the grey for shadows where needed and maybe do a slight lightening of the hair in place and make her face a pit more prominent. This should all be done when in large size and resized after adjustments are made make sure keep aspect ratio is checked so it preserves the look.

genkicoll

Last try on these - if you still can't tell what she is at a glance, I'll take new pictures. What'cha think?

EDIT: Here's another

I can tell for the first one Genki but alass not for the second in the most left position For some reason I can tell for the second on the most right position but perhaps that has to do with my colourblindness I am not sure

Luke

I can make out the first one well enough but I'm struggling with the second - I can make it out if I squint, just a tad, but I think it suffers from being too small for something that detailed. Have you considered going all MacGenki and super-sizing it?