AlwaysTired
    Newest Member
    AlwaysTired

• TRIFORCE89
    • Serpyderpy
    • (Admin)Cricket

More of Genki's ZT1 Projects

genkicoll

Genki, make the terrain composition similar to you Avocet, like wetlands.

In real life, capybara live where it is warm, so I don't really think decidious will fit in with it. They live in rainforests and wetlands.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• dr rick

• Z.Z.

Top Posters In This Topic

It does get pretty dry in SA sometimes though. A touch of Savannah and the ability to use the tall Savannah grass would be nice...

Edited to add: Just saw you were working on several birds. Will you be making the ones from the same regions compatible/semi-compatible so they can be exhibited together. Most birds are in mixed aviaries in zoos.

genkicoll

I could make the capybara compatible with the avocet. One is from North America, the other from South America, but I can make it so that they have the same exhibit specifications and not mind each other.

I think I've already done the Eurasian Crane, I don't remember :tongue: You want the demoiselle compatible with the Eurasian crane?

Sure, have the cranes compatible.

Actually genki, the avocet has been seen in South America and the Carribean too. But the American Avocet has a good terrain compostion. Also, do you think you might be able to make a new Jabiru, compatible with the capybara? The one we have says it's from Australia and it isn't very realisitc, consisdering they live in South America, not Australia.

genkicoll

The jabiru in the ZTU-Belgium catalog has original graphics. If I make one, it will be based on the flamingo graphics - is that OK?

genkicoll

I have a quandry. I am making a new type of bird that resides in the rainforest of South America, and I'd like it to be compatible with another animal. Problem is, the only in-game South American animal is the anteater, and I find their exhibit ugly (mostly because I don't like the ulmo tree, I guess :tongue:).

Is there a South American user-made animal that you'd like to see compatible with a rainforest bird?

Brasilian Tapir comes first to mind or a coati is also so very cute :wub:

Is a Kinkajou south American? then I like that one too :wub:

And since I am facing the fact due clubcontest that we don't have a rhea I would want to see that but it could be

very well the bird you are talking about although I also hoping for a toucan

Suggestion ask our local Zooologist for more S American animl tips

I think Professor Paul can give you at least 20 intresting animlas to choose from

These are all Tek rainforest South American

Orinoco Crocodile - Ghirin

Paca - Ghirin

Chillean Flamingo - Kiger Cowgirl

Harpy Eagle - Ghirin

Black Caiman by Ghirin

Cuvier's Dwarf Caiman by Ghirin

Atlantean Peafowl by Genki

There might be more but I have not updated my lists since I posted them here

How about a Golden Agouti? You could possibly make it from the warthog baby. Genki, you should make your capybara compatible with a Jabiru! They live in the same part of the world, and the same habitat. I thought it over, and make the terrain similar to dr. rick's Scarlet Ibis, they live in the same parts of the world and similar habitats.