Goosifer's [Normal] Projects

Goosifer

And if you lower that counter and the opening is too b8ig to your liking you could hang a balloon at the top like you see the merchandise so to say

• Like 1

Yeah the height was a deliverable I mentioned in my last post. Haven't addressed it yet but it's an easy fix. For now only basketball players get to enjoy balloon animals muahaha >:] I like the idea pukkie! I'll see if I can make it work.

Meet the clown vendor:

clown1.jpg

Big basic colors. I considered giving the shirt more detail but I'll have to settle on the color-blocks. Once this is scaled down and I give it a pixel art effect, a lot of detail will be lost so I'm only keeping what distinguishes it as a clown. BF seemed to have taken a similar approach with the guests.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

On 8/14/2023 at 1:13 AM, Goosifer said:

Since the fountain is almost out, here's a sneak preview for the next project:

anim-bln-stnd-ccpt.jpg

This is to fulfill @holly's request from their wishlist. I said I'd try to get it done before summer's end.:

edit: this post has seen many edits, each one a bad joke at the expense of my building design and where a hypothetical door might exist.

🤪 you don't get to see how bad they were.

Wow that looks awesome! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@HeatherL not a big clown fan huh? 🤣😆

Final animation for the clown is finished (jk):

m_clown3.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

Stopping point for tonight. The test animation was fun but mostly I wanted to see what it would look like as pixel art:

m_clown4.gif

It needs a lot of tweaking but I'm pretty happy with it. It will be a little smaller so it should blend in with the other guest sprites I hope.

Next step is to get it inside of the stand and animate proper vendor animations.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Goosifer said:

not a big clown fan huh? 🤣😆

I'll download the file to save for posterity, but it'll be labeled "Warning! Clown!". I also have issues with old Victorian-Era porcelain dolls. :-I  hmm Maybe I just have issues...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

That is too funny. I can absolutely relate to your experience with old Victorian-era porcelain dolls though...Mom and all of my aunts would have their dressers infected with them. I hated it and to this day I avoid making eye contact if I see one of those dolls 🤣

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Goosifer said:

dressers infected with them

This is how I'm going to describe it from now on. And of course, you avoid making eye contact, you don't want to chance waking it up.

• Haha 3

The dancing clown is great for Halloween!  In my Halloween zoos I always put various moving figures near a Halloween dance hall or Toodlepop's restaurant that plays the song "Tequila". Quick example off the top of my head is Screenshots forum at the top is "City Needs Help: Anytime Contest". There are Fall/Halloween pix.

It would be terrific to have new costumed dancers with new moves!  :wootsmiley:

• Like 1

Well, Bleep!  I forgot those "ancient" pix 2012? were cleared to make more room on the server. Just believe me. If I find something I will tag it onto here. I used ghost "statues", a court jester, a queen, walking "Frankie" from several different sites. 

We have a lot of Autumn and spooky downloads here.

• Like 1
  • Love 1