Goosifer's [Normal] Projects

Goosifer

2 hours ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

is that geyser going to be an underwater feature?

Yessir!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 10/6/2023 at 10:36 AM, Goosifer said:

eyeball1.jpg

I really think this would make a great animal. Or maybe two. One with wings and one with legs. Like animals it could scuttle at 3 speeds. If the iris moved it could look right/look left. Give it an eyelid and it could blink and also close it to sleep. Insects would make a great food in keeping with its ghoulishness. Maybe the eye white could go bloodshot occasionally.

• Like 1

Ohhh great idea. I will shy away from making it an animal but the sprites and assets will be released for anyone willing to try! Can't wait to tease my first animal next month though :elkgrin:

3 hours ago, Fern said:

If the iris moved it could look right/look left.

The iris will indeed move! The pupil will also dilate and constrict kind of like Sauron's eye from the movies. I'm not sure how ambients work though so it might be hard to see the iris from certain angles as it's flying by.

• Like 1

that spoiler did not help me :post-8-0-19938100-1501430326: Never mind though I will be waiting the surprise

and what do you mean not quite a spider?

It looks like one to me only not with many eyes as they seem to have but one big evil eye :tongue:

• Haha 1

Cricket
3 hours ago, Goosifer said:

spoilers:

This reminds me of a ride that was at one of our fairs many moons ago when my sister and I were in our teens.  It was called Rotor (at the time).  Once inside the ride, it started to spin.  We ended up 'stuck' to the wall as the floor 'dropped' several feet below us!

The single eye could be a "Keeper". These are psychic parasites planted onto unwilling powerful people to keep them in control of the collective-mind Drakh who, though unimaginative, rule by sowing chaos, physical, and political destruction as punishment to pesky Humans and other species who "encouraged" their Shadow (masters) to leave this galaxy so we and other races would no longer be fighting their wars for them.  See "Babylon 5" and its prescient. Spiders ain't nothing compared to them but not as portable.

I don't think that those are spider legs. I think they are webless bat wings.