ZooBerry

Goosifer

3 minutes ago, pukkie said:

Say Goosifer there have been many packs made for ZT2 and I got quite a couple of them However it is a pain to keep running into animals I won't be using in my zoos well I have to keep refreshing over and over again before one that I do want then actually appears in the menu

I do wonder could you make it happen to have the animals also avaiable as seperate files? Instead of in a pack?

Hmm, I'll have to see once the dust settles with a few projects. I imagine it's similar to ZT1 where the files have been combined down to the individual configuration files so it could be a bit tricky. I'll give it a think though and I've added it to my to-do list!: https://trello.com/b/X9FjAPnO/zooberry

That is just awesome Hope life gives you de space that you can get to that at some point

• Love 1

34 additional Northern Skies and ZooMania files have been backed up to ZooBerry on 2024-07-24. Check out an itemized list with links here: https://zoo.goosifer.io/updates/update-2023-07-24/

ZooBerry-specific updates:

Updated to ZooBerry v0.2.2

Changelog:

• Can now click on an author’s name and get a full list of their mods in the ZooBerry database.
  • Can also get a full list of authors whose files are hosted on ZooBerry along with a list of each of their mods: https://zoo.goosifer.io/author/
    • Note that this path will eventually change
    • It's not completely designed yet which is why it looks so broken. :P
    • No other way to get there - there will be a button for it soon.
    • More sorting options also coming.
  • Readability improved on some buttons
  • Updated button clarity (i.e. renamed a button from ‘Download’ to ‘Details’ because that’s what it actually did.) (Thanks for the feedback, @Gymnasiast!)

Feel free to track upcoming features on the ZooBerry Trello: https://trello.com/b/X9FjAPnO/zooberry

General ZooBerry Developments

• A dedicated domain has been purchased. ZooBerry.org will be its new home soon :)
  • Discussed it with the EMU team and we decided we will be integrating a forum into ZooBerry after all. Similar to the design centre from long ago, it will be project-centric (and also meant as a platform to support and discuss our team projects (all related to ZT1!): EMU, ZooBerry, <unannounced-project-1>, <unannounced-project-2>.) ;)
  • Love 2

No mod drop until closer to Monday but I have two updates:

Although they look the same, they're technically on two different servers. That means if the forums ever go down, mods should still be available on the main page along with downtime news.

It's a mod-centric board and at least in the beginning until it attracts more users, you'll likely only see me posting on there, but I am diligent and do invest in my projects 😂 Consider it a Goosifer blog with the option of replying.

In all seriousness: it's also meant as a support board for the OpenZT team projects including EMU and ZooBerry, and all of the other unannounced Zoo Tycoon mod tool projects we have planned. I'm interested in our projects getting attention organically and I'd assume activity would scale with the number of people that use our tools in the future, whether it be one month or two years from now.

You may also use it to:

• Report ZooBerry mods (bugs, incorrect info, issues installing)
  • Submit files to host
  • Share your current projects

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Zarawatto

Is it allowed uploading a merged .ztd with all of Hendrix's mods for ZT1 and a second one with the updated versions of animals made by Taz? Just for anyone who wants all of them already gathered 🤔🤔 Like a pack or so...

May I do that and send it to ZooBerry? 

I'm afraid not, sorry. :( I would only feel comfortable if I had permission from the author to host on ZooBerry. Thanks for checking though!

I do have permission from Hendrix to host many of his mods, but we only discussed the ones originally released at Northern Skies.

Zarawatto

Too bad... Thanks anyways! 😸😸

• Like 1

33 additional mods have been added to ZooBerry, including a few from ZooMania that I don't believe we've ever released before (unless the authors released elsewhere since then :P). An itemized list can be found here: https://forums.zooberry.org/t/33-files-added-to-the-zooberry-database/62

• Love 1

Thought I'd give a one week notice: I'll be updating ZooBerry DNS records next week and completely replacing everything with www.zooberry.org. If you have any zoo.goosifer.io bookmarks you might update those with the new domain.

• Like 2

oooh you added ZT2 stuff I never seen before

I got  most of it lol

Are these files all tested in game or are you not sure about that?

And Also could you perhaps upload the leopard shark as a single file?

• Like 1