ZooBerry

Goosifer

Thanks! And a big welcome to @AudreyKitsune for joining the team!

I restructured the ZT2 section of the download database to hopefully be easier to filter. It might have broken any links shared from ZooBerry so if for some reason you bookmarked a particular ZT2 mod, you might need to update your links! Sorry!

Click around to explore

• Like 1

ZooBerry Beta v0.6

Updates

• You can now filter by archived websites
    • Also serves as a comprehensive list of websites represented on the database at the moment
    • As we add more mods from other databases, we’ll see mods overlap. You’ll now see some mods share origin websites depending on where all they were published.
    • Shen’s Den as an example
  • You can now view a full list of all mods by their ZooBerry publish date.
    • The side navigation ‘latest mods’ now has a ‘more’ link that leads to this list
  • Both new lists can be accessed in the side bar.
  • Mods now show icons instead abbreviations for expansions required. (ZT2 only)
  • Languages supported is now a field on all mods; no longer in description.

Known Issues

• Many of the lists have empty columns. Still need:
    • Author file counts and categories published
    • Categories published for website lists
    • Categories published for latest mods list

Features In-Progress

• Filter by language
  • Filter by expansion pack required (or none required)

ZooBerry is getting close to getting out of beta (as soon as the To Do and Doing lists are cleared!)

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Two ZooBerry things I should mention:

• I broke OpenGraph a bit so images aren't showing when shared outside of ZooBerry. This was from an effort to stop hotlinking zip files as it was getting abused (from what I assume are bots, who knows), but I will fix this in a future update. Images should be free to share.
  • I've gotten questions from a couple modders about hosting their mods recently. ZooBerry is open to all mods, not just for legacy files. Feel free to submit!
  • Like 1

80 mods were archived on ZooBerry on November 2023, and a massive reason for that is thanks to @AubreyKitsune's and @Serpyderpy's help last month. Thank you so much you two!

Check out the end-of-month summary here: https://forums.zooberry.org/t/november-2023-mod-archive-summary/99

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

Happy New Year everyone! Thanks entirely to @AubreyKitsune's efforts, ZooBerry had 32 ZT2 mods backup up in December. Here is the December 2023 Mod Backup Summary as an itemized list: https://forums.zooberry.org/t/december-2023-mod-backup-summary/102

• Love 1

I love these summaries Goosifer Thanks for pointing them out Happy new Year :hug2:

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Project Status

We've nearly completed archiving mods for ZT2DC, Penguin's Peak, Shen's Den, and ZooMania. Next up for me at least will be Artifex and Penguika as I want to design dedicated pages for big expansion packs. I know Aubrey is working on several.

Project Scope

The archive scope has increased again with permission from Dannybob, Bunyupy, and AubreyKitsune. The following websites will be archived:

• Z-Studio
  • Bunyupy's Projects
  • Hispa Designs
  • Dannybob's Forum
  • Stalker's Ranch
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
I hope I didn't miss any but I'm basing my number on the latest mods added page. 113 mods were archived on ZooBerry in January 2024 and a huge reason is thanks to @AubreyKitsune's efforts. 

• Like 1

Truly_happy

Where's the "wow" reaction? You've been busy!

• Like 1

Thanks TH, but I had lots of help. The grand majority was uploaded by @AubreyKitsune, she’s a rockstar. 

• Like 2