Bringing the complete and finished game to my laptop

MaastrichianFan

MaastrichianFan

Ok here is the zip are i just had to edit this reply but now i sent you the zipped folder containing all the screenshots of the entire Zoo Tycoon folder

Screenshot (6481).zip

Z.Z.

Ok, you will also need to save in the new folder:

Fences forever all versions ztd
Lowenfrau Happy Guest ztd

US Flag ztd (which should actually go into the dlupdate folder when you put everything back on your new computer)

The dl in the folder name dlupdate stands for download, this is the folder that you put all your downloaded items that you can build with in your game.

Animals, shelters, buildings, scenery, fences, paths, foliage, and rocks that you download from Tek and other places go in this folder.

That way you will never have to search for your downloads in the main folder, they will all be in the dlupdates folder, and you can move them in or out if you want different downloads for other zoos you create.

Remember that the dlupdate folder can only hold 300 files, any more will cause the game to crash.

Also, the in game menus can only hold 3000 items, including the in game items, so you must be careful of adding too many combined files to the dlupdate folder.

I made 3 base maps that I use, one small, one medium, and one large.

For the small one I used the freeform Tundra map

For the medium one I used the freeform Lunar Facility map

For the large one I used the freeform Dinosaur Digs Basic map

I let each of them run until all research was complete, then saved them as Small Map, Medium Map, and Large Map, so that when ever I want to make a zoo, I just open one of them and save it with a new name, and build the zoo with all research already done.

MaastrichianFan
3 minutes ago, Z.Z. said:

Ok, you will also need to save in the new folder:

Fences forever all versions ztd
Lowenfrau Happy Guest ztd

US Flag ztd (which should actually go into the dlupdate folder when you put everything back on your new computer)

The dl in the folder name dlupdate stands for download, this is the folder that you put all your downloaded items that you can build with in your game.

Animals, shelters, buildings, scenery, fences, paths, foliage, and rocks that you download from Tek and other places go in this folder.

That way you will never have to search for your downloads in the main folder, they will all be in the dlupdates folder, and you can move them in or out if you want different downloads for other zoos you create.

Remember that the dlupdate folder can only hold 300 files, any more will cause the game to crash.

Also, the in game menus can only hold 3000 items, including the in game items, so you must be careful of adding too many combined files to the dlupdate folder.

I made 3 base maps that I use, one small, one medium, and one large.

For the small one I used the freeform Tundra map

For the medium one I used the freeform Lunar Facility map

For the large one I used the freeform Dinosaur Digs Basic map

I let each of them run until all research was complete, then saved them as Small Map, Medium Map, and Large Map, so that when ever I want to make a zoo, I just open one of them and save it with a new name, and build the zoo with all research already done.

So there is no need for those LANG-1- files that i need to put on my Zoo Tycoon folder for my other computer which is a laptop or you are just gonna send me those LANG-1- files to be made for my Zoo Tycoon folder for the laptop or just no?

Z.Z.

The downloaded lang files are to make downloaded buildings work in game.

When you download a building from the downloads section, the page will have a link to the lang file needed to make the building work.

You just download that lang file and put it into your main Zoo Tycoon folder and it will appear where the in game lang files are.

The reason I rename them with LANG-1- in front of their names is so I dont have to search the entire folder to try and find them all, they are all together in the main folder.

You will need to update the downloaded lang files whenever you download a newly released building.

MaastrichianFan
3 minutes ago, Z.Z. said:

The downloaded lang files are to make downloaded buildings work in game.

When you download a building from the downloads section, the page will have a link to the lang file needed to make the building work.

You just download that lang file and put it into your main Zoo Tycoon folder and it will appear where the in game lang files are.

The reason I rename them with LANG-1- in front of their names is so I dont have to search the entire folder to try and find them all, they are all together in the main folder.

You will need to update the downloaded lang files whenever you download a newly released building.

So when i start transferring  the game to my computer the Sable Antelope, the United States flag, the Fences forever hack, the Happy Guests hack, the Animal Immortality hack, the fill em up hack, the freeform unlock and the attr boost hack should go into the dlupdate folder right?

Z.Z.

I believe so, the only hack I use is the Map Editor, and that goes into the dlupdate folder too.

MaastrichianFan
7 minutes ago, Z.Z. said:

I believe so, the only hack I use is the Map Editor, and that goes into the dlupdate folder too.

Also and another thing how can i raise up the money used for Freeform mode cause the only money it can make me start in this is 500,000 dollars and cents how can i raise that up like up to 1,000,000 dollars and cents or something like can you send me screenshots with the circled marks and the arrows pointing to them so i can learn how like in a downloaded zip file or something like you did?

Z.Z.

The Money Cheat.

Hold the [Shift] key and the [4] key down at the same time while the game is running, and it will add as much money as you want.

MaastrichianFan
On 11/21/2023 at 6:24 PM, Z.Z. said:

The Money Cheat.

Hold the [Shift] key and the [4] key down at the same time while the game is running, and it will add as much money as you want.

But wait i don't want to cheat like it has to be another way to do so like it in the zoo.ini. file or something?

Z.Z.

No, the only way that I know of to add instant money to the game is the [Shift] [4] Money Cheat.

You just start the game and hold down the [Shift] key and the [4] key and money is added to your map.

You should do it before you build anything though, because it deteriorates exhibit fences.