Bringing the complete and finished game to my laptop

MaastrichianFan

MaastrichianFan
4 minutes ago, Z.Z. said:

No, the only way that I know of to add instant money to the game is the [Shift] [4] Money Cheat.

You just start the game and hold down the [Shift] key and the [4] key and money is added to your map.

You should do it before you build anything though, because it deteriorates exhibit fences.

So if i set up the money high enough in the zoo.ini. file by editing it the money that i can start up with the game will crash?

Z.Z.

It is probably best not to mess with the zoo.ini file.

I have no idea where the money code for the game is.

For that you would need to talk to Fern.

MaastrichianFan
On 11/21/2023 at 6:45 PM, Z.Z. said:

It is probably best not to mess with the zoo.ini file.

I have no idea where the money code for the game is.

For that you would need to talk to Fern.

Well like i said i beated all the scenarios without using the money cheat so i only use the money cheat when i am in freeform mode

MaastrichianFan
11 minutes ago, Z.Z. said:

That is correct.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

So now you showed me how it’s done this is gonna be easy for me including somehow anyone. All i have to do is install the game along with 2 of its expansions on my other computer, then transfer the zoo.ini file with my saved progress with all the scenarios i finished on and has everything unlocked from, the downloads and the hacks including the no disc .exe, my saved zoos or my saved games, set up the compatibility to Windows XP and then i should be perfectly fine right?

Z.Z.

I certainly hope so.

I had an issue with installing Zoo Tycoon on Windows 11, so I have to go back to using my old Windows 10 computer for Zoo Tycoon.

So I will not be able to help with any problems that you encounter while loading it onto your Windows 11 computer, but there are other people here who can help you with that.

MaastrichianFan
1 minute ago, Z.Z. said:

I certainly hope so.

I had an issue with installing Zoo Tycoon on Windows 11, so I have to go back to using my old Windows 10 computer for Zoo Tycoon.

So I will not be able to help with any problems that you encounter while loading it onto your Windows 11 computer, but there are other people here who can help you with that.

And 2 questions.

1. Did i forget anything anything?

2. I am also taking the screenshots to the other computer just in case they would not get lost or if i deleted on purpose?

Z.Z.

I dont think anything was forgotten, we covered everything that I can help with.

Screenshots of your progress would be very helpful if you run into more issues, very good idea.

MaastrichianFan
3 minutes ago, Z.Z. said:

I dont think anything was forgotten, we covered everything that I can help with.

Screenshots of your progress would be very helpful if you run into more issues, very good idea.

So i am gonna let you know if the saved progresses and games worked in my game on my laptop ok