Bringing the complete and finished game to my laptop

MaastrichianFan

Z.Z.

I have to go for today, I need to put my feet up before they get too swollen.

Good luck with your install, if you need any further help, Fern or Cricket should be around later, you can just message then and ask them to visit this thread so they can see what has happened so far.

Have a great night. :)

MaastrichianFan
18 hours ago, Z.Z. said:

Ok.

Good luck.

Alright so after a few days of figuring this thing out and of you showing me how it’s done i have installed the game with 2 expansions for it on my computer, took the files from the other computer to this computer, start the game with my saved progress and finally. it worked. and as with that i have finally succeeded, so with the help with the other members including the admin and designer, the day is finally mine now.

• Like 2

MaastrichianFan
22 hours ago, Z.Z. said:

Happy to help.

So with that which includes all finished scenarios that was done on my computer and now saved on my other computer which is on my laptop which it also includes a few things unlocked and some hacks and a few downloads i was thinking of creating a zoo on my own after this like i have 2 zoos saved in my game so i was thinking of creating another one soon or should i say if i wanted to but i was also thinking of posting screenshots of animals from the game including animal houses and the other buildings made for any zoo i am going to create when i have the chance.

• Like 1