Lapis' Works

LapisLazuli77

Savannahjan

Ooh, I love those.  Description please.

• Like 1

LapisLazuli77

1. Dunkleosteus

2. Longisquama(though the compression on the pic uploaded here kinda obscures the back spines)

3. Ammonites

4. Ocean sunfish, new base game manta ray sprites, and base game whale shark

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Truly_happy

I like those ammonites. Honestly, though, I didn't know what they were until you labeled them. >_>

• 2 months later...
Spiralithic
On 5/10/2024 at 2:30 PM, LapisLazuli77 said:

Something else has gotten a rather...sizeable rework.

image.jpeg.0e60a809a1340b6194df5b877df81333.jpeg

brachio.png.2a0ca5001bea2d81d8c5b5576de72224.pngbrach.png.302ce471bdc00d2ac1db8a6424a9a7b6.png

This one's a doozy so I'm not uploading it here, it's in my drive.

As much as i love the new sizes, and this might be just be me being annoying but, would it be possible to have both the previous and new sizes of the brachio and dilophosaurus simultaneously in game?
P.S. Love the new creatures, can't wait for the new chunkified dunk

• Like 1

PrimevalParadise

I hope you don't mind me asking this here, but some of the mods use a scrub biome, and I was wondering if I need another mod for that or if it can be done in the base game's biomes?

No you do not need a mod for that. Just use existing terrains and experiment. I would start with grass. Or you can say which animals and I can run the checker on them to find out what terrains they need.

• 2 weeks later...
joesquad117
On 3/30/2024 at 5:57 AM, Hawkkeye666 said:

Great animals!

I tried both your dilophosaurus and brachiosaurus and Borsato´s versions, and I think it´s quite hard to choose which one to use.

I was just thinking, maybe you can rename your dilophosaurus to sinosaurus or dracovenator, and/or brachiosaurus to some different brachiosaurid, so it wouldn´t look weird when having them all in the same zoo?

PS: that´s just a suggestion, there´s nothing wrong with having more versions of one animal. I also made my own versions of crowned cranes when I wanted different compatibility for them.

How did you get ahold of Borsato’s mods? Both of the links I tried hold empty files.

There is a request thread. Someone is likely to have them and can give them to you.