Lapis' Works

LapisLazuli77

Hawkkeye666
1 hour ago, LapisLazuli77 said:

Any advice for handling bird rigs with giant legs?

image.png?ex=663b11cd&is=6639c04d&hm=83c3a96ff2b72b9c33aafe3c59a7229aced03d72cd991ee04e261f4b8c305756&

It is explained in this topic:

But I do not remember exactly on which page. Also, when you render animations of animals that use secretary bird´s animations, quite often some of them (especially sitting, lying, flying and eating animations) render into the surface, ending in animal that looks like some parts of it are missing during such animation (like your brachiosarus during sleeping animation). You can counter it by simply rendering all animations, then positioning/tilting animal in such a position/place that renders animation whole, and render only those animations  again. Also, if you put another model below the surface, you will have much wider scene, and be able to make quite high flying birds (like my falcons).

And advice to scale animals: start APE, load animals you want to compare your animal (I use animals it is compatible with + its relatives) with into it, and then render animation of the new animal you´re making into some folder. Load sprites into APE, and you can compare it with another animals.

• Like 1

HENDRIX

clear scale of spine bone in nifskope before import, then scale it up in pose mode after importing

• Thanks 1

LapisLazuli77

First new mod in a while, wheeee!

image.jpeg.54ad183e2e394033eeaf2808c334669e.jpeg

It's a Highland biome animal, but really consider it more like a montane forest, I dunno.

AlbertosaurusL77.ztd

• Like 3

Truly_happy

That. Is a beautiful animal.

• Thanks 1

Savannahjan

Wow, looks great! :clap:

LapisLazuli77

Something else has gotten a rather...sizeable rework.

image.jpeg.0e60a809a1340b6194df5b877df81333.jpeg

brachio.png.2a0ca5001bea2d81d8c5b5576de72224.pngbrach.png.302ce471bdc00d2ac1db8a6424a9a7b6.png

This one's a doozy so I'm not uploading it here, it's in my drive.

• Like 4

LapisLazuli77

So anyone remember when I said I wanted to make more "base" Zoo Tycoon animals, no dinosaurs, no aquatic animals? Yeah, me neither.

image.jpeg.6d4aedcd2792215034db72dd44ff946f.jpeg

These two have the exact same enclosure requirements(Utahraptor needs a shelter though), but they can't live together. They'll chase each other around but won't kill each other, also Utahraptor eats eggs.

UtahraptorL77.ztd GastoniaL77.ztd

• Like 1
  • Love 2