Lapis' Works

LapisLazuli77

From Jay to me: You might want to recommend that they add "ByWhateverTheyWantToUseAsTheirName" to the end of the ".ztd" file names to avoid conflicts. Currently the blue whale and capybara ztd names conflict with others. There might be others, but I know those names conflict. I also prefer not using spaces in ztd file names. So it could be BlueWhaleBy... or Blue_Whale_By... . And it is also best to put ".ztd" files inside ".zip" files. That allows people to have the same ".ztd" file dates, and makes it more obvious whenever a ".ztd" has been updated. Having people download ".zip" files instead of downloading ".ztd" files also avoids problems with some browsers and some web sites.

• Like 3

The ztd file name Deinonychus.ztd has been used before so you have created a ztd name conflict with this file.

image.jpeg.6c7a28c584fbf186141beb9940b00403.jpeg

Forgot to mention it, but Tuna Patch 2.0 is now uploaded in my Google Drive! Featuring a brand new honestly better/more fitting tuna model + animations.

I have a lot of animals nearly ready, except for needing to write zoopedia descriptions for them. I can probably get out a lot over the next few weeks once school ends.

The ztd file name Deinonychus.ztd has been used before so you have created a ztd name conflict with this file.

there's always the option of renaming the file after downloading, but fair enough.