Lapis' Works

LapisLazuli77

LapisLazuli77

2-in-1, featuring one of my favorite theropods and one of my favorite thyreophorans.

image.png.3e992c98710555d01c2921222c0d0051.png

Tuojiangosaurus and Monolophosaurus!

They share the same exhibit requirements and they're neutral to each other so they can actually share the same enclosure, but Monolophosaurus will eat eggs, so keep that in mind.

Jurassic One-Tuo.ztd

• Love 6

LapisLazuli77

Morbius(2022)

image.png.db9fa9de12b81eec42763079197f8e5d.png

Common vampire bat

This one was actually pretty easy for once, once I was told how to get proper transparency on the wings.

Common Vampire Bat.ztd

• Like 1
  • Love 2

LapisLazuli77

I might redo the Tuna Patch with a new tuna model, so keep an eye out for that.

With that out of the way, felt like making a different large predatory pelagic fish today.image.jpeg.c3ec94489c12c5e8e56c4428ff9f36d0.jpeg

Mahi-mahi! They like pretty big schools, so keep that in mind when exhibiting them.

Mahi-Mahi.ztd

• Like 2
  • Love 1

LapisLazuli77

"...and there are not so many tundra dinos besides Hawkkeye's Pachyrhinosaurus and Borsato's Cryolophosaurus as far as I know..."
-Zarawatto

Bet.

image.jpeg.f679edcd0df3a8d86986c1080957ce8a.jpeg

One dubious boyo coming up, Troodon! Specifically, the giant Alaskan troodontid that somehow doesn't have a name yet. Kinda oversized but eh, it was the only way I could get the colors KEK

Troodon.ztd

• Love 4

LapisLazuli77

Alright, big question time: is there any software I can use to make my own shelters/buildings? APE only allows for scenery.

Zarawatto
14 minutes ago, LapisLazuli77 said:

Alright, big question time: is there any software I can use to make my own shelters/buildings? APE only allows for scenery.

I only made shelters & buildings once, but I started them as scenery for the graphics, because the UCB file and freemode are made with the notepad

1 hour ago, LapisLazuli77 said:

1 hour ago, Zarawatto said:

I only made shelters & buildings once, but I started them as scenery for the graphics, because the UCB file and freemode are made with the notepad

Or Zoot. Make sure you read the directions. Also try to use ids that already exist. If you really need new ids then you should contact cricket or myself to be allocated a set since they would be needed to be added to a dll. There are plenty of shelter ids that already exist.

Edited to also add that just thinking a string id might be usable does not mean it is. You might be overwriting one someone else has used or one that would affect the game.

• Like 1

Goosifer
38 minutes ago, LapisLazuli77 said:

I'm partial to VS Code because you get syntax highlighting and helpful search/replace tools :P

LapisLazuli77

I'll take a look at that another time; in the meanwhile...

image.png.42a239e42d904eda4ab4e84dc42a8712.png

HOOOOOOOOOOOONK

Hatzegopteryx.ztd

• Love 2