• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moondawg

• pukkie

• Fern

• genkicoll

Top Posters In This Topic

The Protoavis is a working file :D ....... Actually all of them work and make nice exihibits :D I have 1 zoo that is nothing but the critters i made except for a few exceptions ( I made Alot of Critters ) once i figured out ape and the graphics files :D

I figured it out with Jays help he told me what i was doing wrong he said i needed to also re-edit the graphics files as well .......... So i learned how to use winhex :D to edit the graphics files. I do want to Thank you for helping me tho.ANd to be Honest i used APE ver 2.5 dino digs with spins APE enhancement to repair the files i sent you They are now working files plus they don't overwrite each other anymore :D. You can tell where to upload protoavis tho. It's ready to go...

I learn quickly :D My 2 newest critters Acrocanthasaurus said to be the largest Allosaurid on record according to what i found when i did the research and Alvarezsaurus which is kin to Shuvuuia (From the Alvarezsauridae family). Still working on Acrocanthasaurus but Alvarezsaurus is a working file :D

This is the project i'm working on now .......... The Pistosaurus there i'snt a whole lot of info on it.........what i did find states that it was the first and only plesiosaur of the triassic have to do more research to see if that is true.