Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• And 1
    • Hawkkeye666
    • johnztmaster

Moondawgs Critters

moondawg

Oohh wow The Protoavis

Even though I am no dino person myself I do occasionally use some and when it comes to user created dino's

That one is on my wish list to play with *feels quite happy* :elkgrin:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moondawg

• pukkie

• Fern

• genkicoll

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You Pukkie .................. When i get bored this is what happens :D ........... I create ;) My 2 newest additions Gorgosaurus and Daspletosaurus :D

Do you think you can think up any to add to the Ice age animals? (I do play with them more often then dino's

It would be great to see some more from that period

I am trying to find some Pukkie but they are rare hopefully i will get lucky and find some from what i watched the othe night Pachyrhinosaurus was an ice age dinosaur hunted by Albertosaurus.............Have to do more research on it.

Here's my newest critter inspired by Zoo Tek Brains Trust

Guest Berferd

Yo, Moondawg! You did well with your Nanotyrannus and stuff---I downloaded everything I could. I think someone already did Albertosaurus (only I couldn't find it :-( )... What I like about your dinos is that I've tried to work with Alectrasaurus and Tarbosaurus from here but those two were so finicky I couldn't make a habitat suitable for either of them. (I guess I'll just stick 'em into a.p.e. and modify 'em a bit, I may even post 'em here afterwards) But that's another thread altogether. Well done, gamer!

--Berferd

Thanks Berferd ...... I try to make them enjoyable in game play :D ....... You gotta watch APE tho it's finicky about user created animals once created and modified to work in game APE won't open them lol It won't even open mine hahaha

Be on the look out tho will have some more for upload in a few days :D.

Professor Paul

It's still in dispute,latest thinking is that it was an archosaur rather than a bird

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Moondawg. .I gotta say that you have done a blinding job creating those Dino's and extinct crocs for us. Just as a test i put EVERY dinosaur and EVERY extinct animal and bird created for ZT1 from ZooTek/Admin/etc into a temporary large enclosure [paused game] just to see exactly how much DD creatures i had in-game.If i had a temporary cheat to see the dinosaurs and crocs standing in a line and not just the eggs [which was impressive enough given the amount of eggs i had.!] the sight would have been more impressive. All your dinosaurs/crocs,Ghirin/Jane etc Dino's,the small reptiles and amphibians from RSNCC,the Mascarene Pack,the various extinct mammals and birds from here AND Dr Rick's Dinosaur foliage pack would literally filled the Large Basic Grass free-form zoo in no time had i designed a park.

My Thumbs up to a worthy Dino designer. Might prompt me to make a ''British Dinosaurs'' Park..

I hope you take requests Moondawg as in my wish for more Ice Age animals (as I do play with them lots more then the other dino's)

I found a few you might consider making

Dasypus bellus sort of Armadillo

Short faced bear (Arctodus simus)

Dire wolf (Canis dirus)

Flat-headed peccary (Platygonus compressus)

Long-nosed peccary (Mylohyus nasutus).

Stag-moose

ELASMOTHERIUM (could go nicely with the ingame whooly rhino)

GLYPTODON

Indricotherium

UINTATHERIUM

ANDREWSARCHUS

DINICTIS

Don't worry I do not want you to make all of these Just asking to look into it and see if there is anything you would like to work on.

I really love to see more animals from the ice age