Newest Member
    jspharm

• Fern
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • bxdczoo
    • Buffzoo

Moondawgs Critters

moondawg

Lol at 10,000 dollars a pop i don't mind if they breed like crazy ;) just means more money for the zoo when they go to auction :D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moondawg

• pukkie

• Fern

• genkicoll

Top Posters In This Topic

DinosaurDigs
I might uplaod it anyway and let the dino lovers play with it if they don't like it they can delete it :D
Please do, I promise you, you will not have a more happier person then me if you go ahead with that. O) By the way, did you change their needed biomes in the end or are they all the same as before?

She has a point DD all they do is fly around not to much fun in that lol but i've seen other flying critters and thats all they do as well :D

I wouldn't care if they stood still all the time and just made cawing sounds every now and again, the point is that I'd have got them! :D In all fairness people don't really need them to be fun, personally I just need them to be there so that the guests can see them and be happy and so that they can look good in my Jurassic Park. ^_^ I'm not sure Pteranodons were that fun when they were alive, either... they just kinda sat down, squawked, opened their wings, flapped across the water, grabbed a Squid or Fish and then ate it or gave it to their babies. XD

By the way, the whole rapid breeding thing is pretty much scientifically correct, Pteranodons were members of a subcategory of Pterosaurs known to lay massive egg clusters at least once a year and were the only ones who wouldn't cross entire continents to reach new breeding grounds, rather always breeding in extended local areas. Pteranodons would have littered the coasts of Cretaceous America much like Puffins litter the coasts of Wales today, in massive numbers and with massive amounts of nests full of eggs all over the place. :)

By the way, your Acrocanthosaurus and Charcaradontosaurus were awesome! :D Thanks for releasing them both Moondawg! :hug2: That's more Dinos ticked off the 'featured in JP: Operation Genesis' list... :)

DinosaurDigs

I'd suggest you do not upload it Moondawg Not yet that is .....

I really feel you are getting better and better and you will one day get the Pternadon to be a great download to play with

You can't play with an animal that doesn't move and since the game is limited to the number of ZTD files. the ones you put in the game must be at least fun to play with (or you have to make it an animated statue you can put in exhibits with other downloads)

But I really feel, as you keep on improving, that you get it to properly working someday and you have many more people to be

thrilled with this animal as when you upload it now it will never be the animal you have intended it to be

Leave it be for a while and try to pick it up later is my suggestion but it's really up to you ofcourse

(please consider the animated statue The graphics are cool enough and when it can be put in dino's exhibits now THAT will be fun)

Dinosaur Digs if Moondawg approves I can send you the Pternadon so you can have it just for the sake of having it

but I don't think you honour his work by even don't care if they stand still

and in all fairness yes I might not be any ordinary people but yeah for me there must be also fun in playing like in the Hagryphus

as he moves around and sometimes run even and chase each other they have some macho behaviour too (I so like that)

Things that trigger your imagination increasing the zootycoonfun tremendously

But if you just want to have it to have it I can send it to you and then Moondawg can keep the version to work on in the future if he likes as it would come as no surprise that this animal will one day fly in my zoo and not only look pretty there but increses my zoo playing fun as well

Yes DD i changed the biomes to saltwater.some freshwater.sand,dirt,brown stone,some grass,cliffs and hills..........The exhibit i have for them on my pc is about 200 squares due to the vast amount af saltwater needed they move around alot in that area when i had them in a small area they didnt have room to move around thus giving the effect of not being able to move the way they should was testing a new critter last nite a Brachychampsa and a message came across the screen (Pteranodon 94 is ill)

gonna have to sell some of them off lol.

Guest Caddienoah

You are very Welcome!

Maybe someday when you make a very old creature...you can nickname it after me...us old things have to stick together!