jspharm
    Newest Member
    jspharm

• Fern
    • (Admin)Cricket

Moondawgs Critters

moondawg

genkicoll

I like multi-colored items. The caudipteryx is already multi-colored, so maybe blues would be nice :elkgrin: I won't complain :laugh:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moondawg

• pukkie

• Fern

• genkicoll

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh *falls* in a daydream Arainbow coloured fruit eating Genkidipteryx I sooooo love the sound of that

But Marlizdu who would be pink and lives I think in Florida well doesn't that make her a flamingo?

By the way don't you notice how Fern smoothly turns the attention away from her? what dino would she be?

And perhaps she can give us away what her favourite colour is

Guest Caddienoah

(I like all the discusion that's going on...all because of little old Me...Caddie thinks as he slowly and quietly leaves the thread)....(but then he realized that a certain person...admitted to "Been there, done that, still here and I AM NOT OLD"...yes I heard it! from her own lips...Smiles as he again quietly leaves the thread...)

As far as dinos and I go, genki and I have the same one as our favourite so I guess I should go and see what others I like.

Favourite terrain is rainforest though. While I love the tapir I am not sure I would want to be one. But I do like to swim.

By the way don't you notice how Fern smoothly turns the attention away from her? what dino would she be?

And perhaps she can give us away what her favourite colour is

Of course. Someone asked me that recently and I had to say all colours. Depends on my mood and their use. There are colours that look great on flowers but I would not be seen dead wearing them as clothes and so on

Then again, just look at my current avatar. But there is not one around to recolour. Hmmmmm have a thought will get back to you. May take a while.

Not too long though Fern you wouldn't want those 2 oldies pass out on us before you got around to it now would you?

Hope that they at least make it till next dawn :tongue:

Not too long though Fern you wouldn't want those 2 oldies pass out on us before you got around to it now would you?

Hope that they at least make it till next dawn :tongue:

Careful there youngster. I am older than them and I am not going to pass out. So they have no excuses what-so-ever

Guest Caddienoah

Oh now your old again...I didn't know we could be old and young at the same time! Is that a NZ trait? (Said as Caddie runs for the next thread!)