jspharm

• (Admin)Cricket
    • LapisLazuli77
    • DragonEmperor500
    • Goosifer

Moondawgs Critters

moondawg

genkicoll

This is a fun (and funny) conversation and I didn't want it to get lost in the New Releases thread, so I've moooooved it :elkgrin:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moondawg

• pukkie

• Fern

• genkicoll

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes as for some reason I feel this discussion is far from over and perhaps a fantasy dino animal is being born here

genkicoll

A Genki would be something colorful, fanciful and most likely based on the caudipteryx (it's my favorite in-game dino) :elkgrin: A mini-dragon type thing, maybe? :laugh: And what would a Fern be?

Guest Caddienoah

Here I am again...late as ever...to the discussion..

Moondawg, your birthday in March...so is mine...how very interesting...I am in shock that the loverly ladies of Tek...are so interested in two "older gentlemen"...minding our own P's and Q"s...we hardly are ever the center of attention...it is most fascinating...

Irritator by Moondawg-Moondawg

I have one of these at work, nasty type of person. :wink: :whistilin: :tongue:

lol I have 2 llike that at work hee hee and there are only 3 of us that work there

One thing for sure genki is that neither of us would want the be a meat eating critter. Insects? Fish? maybe.

You are not alone in having that as a favourite dino either.

It doesn't need to be a dino does it? He does do other critters, just not as many.

Remember back when Prof Paul did that technical description of the Tek people right down to a Latin style name. Hmmm did we ever recover and post that. It was very well done.

I am in shock that the loverly ladies of Tek...are so interested in two "older gentlemen"...minding our own P's and Q"s...we hardly are ever the center of attention...it is most fascinating...
I am older than you both I think, so what is the problem. I like nice people. Careful Caddie you know you are a younger man.

Guest Caddienoah

Fern you are always so kind to this old man...you make my last days so sweet...(even though I plan to be around for a bit, maybe longer)...