• Total Members
    • Most Online

jspharm
    Newest Member
    jspharm

• LapisLazuli77

Moondawgs Critters

moondawg

I didn't say "how" you should behave. I just have an objection to one or two words. You watch, next Caddie will be trying to claim he is antique since I want to stop him using that "other" word. LOL

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moondawg

• pukkie

• Fern

• genkicoll

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking more of ancient LOL or how about prehistoric (hey we are talking dino's here Mooncaddie's to be exact)

Moondawg Never say you experience a grey moment Just claim blond genes in the family That'll do the trick :hug2:

And I'm always of best behaviour being in what ever bahaviour I am :elkgrin:

Moondawg<<<<<<<<< Isn't ancient yet hee hee Plus there are no blondes in my famile line :( so it has to be grey moments lol And i have to behave my boss has spoken :Awww_Man: lol

This is what i have been working on the past few days The Bali Tiger,The Javan Tiger,The Sumatran Tiger,and The Trinil Tiger :D

Guest Caddienoah

We can never have enough tigers...they are one of my favorite animals, NEXT TO MOOSE!

Like I said before, I'm older than rock...that's where dirt comes from after a few whatever years....

I live by the theory...one respects their elders...if they can find them...I was just talking to Methusalah, it seems just like it was a day or to ago...and talking about family...they just don't make people like him anymore...boy he had a sense of humour...wish I still could remember one of the jokes he told...but they just don't seem to be that funny in translation...(grinning as Caddie heads for the door...where did I leave my cane???..."Grey Moments????")

Some are just beyond hope

All the tigers look so wonderful Moondawg I just love them but I really with that last one

Now if the 3rd is the Sumatran tiger you might wanna change the skin into a darker colour as I recall this species is more

like brownish with a deep orange glow (but I am colourblind so I can be very wrong about it too)

genkicoll

As far as Sumatra goes, you need look no further than THIS thread. You can find the Sumatran Tigers (and two pictures of them) in post #5 ^__^