• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moondawg

• pukkie

• Fern

• genkicoll

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo him and I are the same age :D at least until march :Awww_Man: then i turn 51 :D

Been there, done that, still here and I AM NOT OLD so that means you can't be either. :tongue:

Caddie and Moondawg the 3 of us must throw a birthdayparty as mines in march too

The shape of mooncaddie is forming in my everspinning brain I wish I just could get rid of the Methuselahs

beard it is currently growing. Must be the oldthingie discussions taking place so if you want the the thing to be a bit goodlooking we better discuss the animals again (you don't want the Mooncaddie to end up moving around in the exhibit with a rollator now would you) as Fern and Genkicoll be " don't eat meat " dino's they better eat fruit or insects

and like Fern says Moondawg does make other animals as well List of animals I have played with so far Amur leopard and American Lion, Golden tabby Tiger (wanna fall in love? take that!) Now in my test zoo are Persian Leopard and Caspian Tiger

Can remember but haven't looked into the Greater roadrunner and yesterday I was searchin' the entire animals database

for an animal tip off I bumped into a Blesbok , I seemed to have missed. No idea how that happened but it looks good all over so I snatched it. So planty of animals you can be I don't think I could be described by words but if I had anything to say about it I would love this to be me

hm now that I posted this image here Moondawg do you think you can actually make this animal for me? It is high on my birthday wishlist

I will look into it Pukkie but I have never seen a Lion with stripes or a Tiger with a mane .......... Non meat eating dinos eh! Genki a Caudipteryx hmmmmm can't imagine her eating bug soup lol. The mooncaddie hope it looks good :D

Check with her what colour is her favourite. Or you could use the dragonrider club colours.

Now if you were doing marlizdu she would want to be pink.