Punki MeT

• Richy III
    • And 1
    • (Admin)Savannahjan
    • Luz21

Moondawgs Critters

moondawg

Professor Paul

I'd have advised the Allosaur as the basis for Megalosaurus & Giganotosaurus;there's not much difference in size between a fully grown allosaur & tyrannosaur that you could notice in the game;Tyrannosaurs & Gigantosaurs were about 43 feet, Allosaurs & Megalosaurs both 30 feet, but only Tyrannosaurs have those tiny forelimbs, which is why I don't suggest much for them in the Brains Trust

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moondawg

• pukkie

• Fern

• genkicoll

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have advised the Allosaur as the basis for Megalosaurus & Giganotosaurus;there's not much difference in size between a fully grown allosaur & tyrannosaur that you could notice in the game;Tyrannosaurs & Gigantosaurs were about 43 feet, Allosaurs & Megalosaurs both 30 feet, but only Tyrannosaurs have those tiny forelimbs, which is why I don't suggest much for them in the Brains Trust

I highly agree with you both were of the allosauridae genus but to me the ingame allosaurus isnt very menacing like the trex is.....when i get time i will remake them as allosaurids.

Thank you Taz I love Dinosaurs always have now that i visited the Brians Trust i have alot of options plus some that i have found on the net which is hwere i found the Pistosaurus :D

:cheerlie: Pistosaurus looks fabulous! :cheerlie: You're doing such good jobs for the Dino lovers out there

They all are wonderfully done

would be great if i knew where to upload them so they can be tested and approved :D

Thank You Pukkie it's words like that.........That Inspires me to create :D I'm still learning.I learned a few things about winhex that makes creating a little easier.