hshelby99
    Newest Member
    hshelby99

• Hawkkeye666
    • azghablues
    • dudu895221

A-Z Dinosaurs!

Clonehunter

I've found it to be really fun recoulouring dinosaurs and animals, so after bout 10 succesful animals, i've decided on making a user made expansion (sorta) that will include (hopefully) more than fifty dinosaurs, A-Z. The're will be several packs, such as one with dinos A-C, D-F, G-I, etc. etc. So i guess ill just like to post a few screenies of my current work:

ACROCANTHASAURUS: A Large Carnivourous Dinosaur from America. Based of of Allosaurus.

1. Zoo008.jpg

2. ico1.png

ALTISPINAX: A carnivore related to Spinosaurus.

1. Zoo009.jpg

2. mainicon0032.png

UTAHRAPTOR: Largest Raptor in America. Based off of Herrarrousaurus.

1. icon1.png

ORNITHOMIMUS/STRUTHIOMIMUS: Both based off of Gallimimus. Pic 1 is Struth, and Pic 2 is Ornith.

1. struthlogo.png

2. logo21.png

RIOJASAURUS: A large Plateosaurus like dinosaur.

1. vxc0017.png

Some other planned dinos are Abelisaurus(cancelled) , Bambiraptor, Oviraptor, and others. However there are a few glitches with two of the dinos which i cant figure out. First one is that Rioj gets mad and stays mad pretty fast, even eith 100 suitibility. I dont know why. This is the same with Abelisaurus, who also get to 0 happyness as soon as he hatches, even with full suitibility. If any one can help that would be great. Enjoy and tell me what you think!!

(copied from original post i made on Zoo Admin Forums)

UPDATE: Even though pack A-C is still in the works, pack D-F is complete, as well as that i have started pack G-I today as well. If your wondering why pack 2 is out before pack 1, well... don't ask.

NOW HIRING: In order to finish this project in a timely manner, i would like to hire maybe a few people to help (jobs are lsited below. If ye are interested, just PM me. You will be credited in your works, and will have dino named after you to be in the project (oh hooray for that! However, ye must do it by ye self, or if ye don't know how or if ye just dont want to ask me or another modder what you want.) That'll be all!

UCA Checker: Someone who can fix uca errors, as well as check information on certian animals to make sure that the location and era are correct.

Modder: Someone who can help in the animal creation project. If you need to know what to start on, just PM me.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clonehunter

• genkicoll

• KTesch

• Fern

Hey, CH, you made it! I think you have to turn the unhappiness from being in captivity all the way down, it's either in properties 2 or 3.

well the riojosaurus has been fixed now, but the abelisaurus (now cancelled until further notice) didnt seem to work though not from the captivity settings, but from when i worked on the uca (location and era settings), then it went awire. Everything works fine if i dont touch the cLocation/Era/Foilage/ whatever settings (except for compatibility and i think food too).

genkicoll

Have you looked at Jordan's animal-making tutorial? It will explain everything you need to know about editing the .ucas successfully. I also highly recommend that you download the .uca checker from Zoo Keeper's Lounge.

And, yes, the cCaptivity setting in the .uca needs to be at a low setting, or the animals will get mad, no matter what you do.

yes i have used the tutorial, yes captivity settings are low, and yes i think .uca checker should go to heck, oh wait, you said i should get it... well sorry but i've tried, and it is both confusing and stupid and crashes alot.

Well, here is abit of an update on A-C. First of all, yes i know, Pack 2 is complete and pack 1 is not. But thankfully, only two more animals (Citipati and Claosaurus) are left for A-C. I would also like to present a bit of a spoiler listing all of the A-C animals, just for those who are curious...

Animal - Base

Acrocanthasaurus - Allosaurus

Adasaurus - Velociraptor

Afrovenator - Herrerasaurus

Bambiraptor - Velociraptor

Brachylophosaurus - Camptosaurus

Carcharodontosaurus - Allosaurus

Citipati - Caudipteryix (Not Complete)

Claosaurus - Iguanodon (Not Complete)

Well thats A-C. If anyone perhaps has an idea of another animal they think that i should include in A-C just post a reply saying what you think!

hmmm... never heard of him... I'll look it up!! thanks! (have any suggestions for a skin?)

PS to ALL: A-C is now complete!! But like Kiwi up there, if have any other A-C suggestions just post your idea!