Newest Member
    hshelby99

• Fern
    • dudu895221
    • bxdczoo
    • Hawkkeye666

A-Z Dinosaurs!

Clonehunter

Alright, what do you think of the Achillo? Its in my avatar. It took me less than 20 minutes to find a suitible look, make a succesfull uca, and copy and paste information from Wikipedia (isnt it beutifull(wiki) yes, i suck at spelling beutafull or whatever.).

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clonehunter

• genkicoll

• KTesch

• Fern

genkicoll

Clonehunter, if you are planning to upload your creations to Tek, please read through THIS thread first. The information there is very important, and if the rules are not followed, I cannot approve the additions.

Kim: Brachiosaurus sounds like a good idea...

genkicoll: Is that regarding the fact that i din't follow step 1 on that post with the Eotyrannus? (Add name to title and intitals to zip) Cause i didnt do those two things. heh sorry.

how'd you now i was doing a bonus pack? The bonus pack would include a few new animals including a few cut from the final project, some forum avatars and wallpapers, and a few other things too. It would be seperate from the final project, and i thought it might be a good idea if those who wanted it had to search the web, looking at a bunch of different websites until they find it. But yah, Centrosaurus sounds good! I'll try it.

Alright, here is Achillobator and Centrosaurus. By the way... didn't you say you working on a Muttaburasaurus? Plus, would ye be any interested of joining in on the project? Could always use a few extra modders...

Zoo022.jpg

Zoo023.jpg

wait, do you mean the bars are not there or the terrain name next to the bar is missing thus not allowing you which bar is which? Or is thier nothing there at all when you click the tab?