• Most Online

hshelby99
    Newest Member
    hshelby99

• Hawkkeye666
    • (Designer)HENDRIX

A-Z Dinosaurs!

Clonehunter

um, yah that would be useful.. But hey, instead of changing the animal biomes, how about we just leave them alone... I think i'll need to start over on it... (the Anato)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clonehunter

• genkicoll

• KTesch

• Fern

Use the pm (private message) system. It is not safe to put email addresses in open forums. So they removed it for safety reasons. Most forums do that. Spambots lurk in forums looking for addresses and there is no way to stop them accessing public areas.

Sorry I had forgotten, is is ok if I put it like this? Remove if not safe:

Edit: never mind.

There isn't really a space, I think you can figure it out. Also, what happened to your Eotyrannus?

Might be a bit better but what I don't get is what is the problem with sending it by PM to begin with it when requested by Genki when she edited the post After all, it takes the same amount of time .....

I have a lot of ideas for animals as some of you may know and before i write what i am going to say i want to make something crystal clear i know how difficult it is to create an animal from scratch i would like to see new animals being released which aren't simply re-coloured versions of existing creatures.

Therefore anyone who can make them with decent animations and make them look realistic then check out the top 60 if you need any ideas.

Well, i could open a JPOG model in Gmax and then use its animations. I know thier was a brachiosaur request.

EDIT: I will need to resubmit the Eotyrannus, and add a few more things to the uca.

EDIT (2): I could use the JPOG Dilophosaurus for your request Kiwi, and fix the size adjustment too. JPOG's Dilopho is juat waaaaay to small.