• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clonehunter

• genkicoll

• KTesch

• Fern

Did you put the APE xp folder in ZT directory as the readme said? If you did, that might be the problem. The Readme said to put the folder with the excutable in the ZT directory. I did not do this, as the folder (and all of its contents) are on my desktop, and APE works fine). Whether or not this is it though, i have not yet actually tested this theory... maybe i should... well, you could try anyways...

Sorry for the double post, but I have some new ideas for you:

Anatotitan (Coniferous) (Make it yellow and black if you can, like the one in Walking With Dinosaurs:

Edmontosaurus (Coniferous)

Make them both from the Iguanodon.

Supersaurus (Grassland? Maybe Decidous)

Saltasaurus (Coniferous)

Pyroraptor (Decidous)

Wuerhosaurus (Desert)

Dilophosaurus (make from Coelophysis, biome Rainforest)

Carnotarus (From the Allo, Decidous)

Just some ideas. If you can, send me some of the completed animals. I'll try and work on the Muttaburra some more. These would be great if you could make them. I was also thinking of redoing some of the inaccurate in-game dinos. Maybe you could try too.

Re-galimimus (Desert)

Re-Velo (Desert)

Cheetah would be good for Anatotitan. a lot of animals have looked good with cheetah. Edmontosaurus would look good if i could colors for it like it was in JPOG. As for the RE-animals, i really only planning on making new dinosaurs, especially those that not a lot of people have heard of. All into a Carno huh? The way it looked in Dinosaur would be a good look for it. As for the Sauropods... well... my APE 3 always crashes when ever i try to load up Apatosaurus. As for Pyroraptor, well, i've never heard of it... Could you a post a pic?

The way the Anato looks in WWD is always the one I think of when I hear "anatotitan".

Click here for info on the Pyroraptor.

So, do you think you'll get started on these?