Newest Member
    hshelby99

• strider213
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • Wildcat
    • And 1

Kooky's Halloween Scenario

kooky112

Seeing as this thread isn't used very often, and I just started up on Zoo Tycoon again I figured I would give it a shot to try something.

I am not good at making objects or animals, but I can indeed make a scenario. I am going to turn an old contest entry that someone on the forums from here found (savannahjan found it) from a departed friend. She was a special person to all of you, and my gift to you guys this halloween will be a Halloween scenario in her memory.

I've downloaded the zoo, and all of the objects and animals needed for it. I've also began a bit of construction on the zoo to make it a bit more useable. the animals all seem quite happy, it's the guests I want to focus on.

Here is the items needed:

By Ghirin:

Mongolian Death Worm

Honey Island Swamp Monster

Agropelter

Roaring Bull of Bagbury

Winter Wolf

Black Cat (cannot be used with black panther)

Warg

Crescent Lake Monster

Red Worg

Mythic Salamander

Kelpie

Bugbear

Mono Grande

Kirin

Pard

Mokele Mbembe

Selkie

Antubis

Cu Sith

Beast of Gevaudan

Sehite

Phantom Cat

Man Eating Horse

Padfoot

Dobhar Chu

Balck Dog

Cat Sith

Grogoch - Jordan

Beast of Bodmin - G2K

Other allowable downloads:

DinoDigs Developer Items by Loewenfrau (ZA)

Invisible fence

Jordan superhack

cheats

ZooTek research hack

Bones - LA

Prehistoric Dinos Halloween pack

Catfish Halloween pack

That is just so far. I want to check this all out and beat the scenario myself when all is finished before I try to upload this piece. You can find the zoo download here at this thread to see what I am talking about.

I will not be adding any other types of items to this scenario when I have it made. I'm simply editing it a bit so that there is at least a few paths for the zoo guests. After that is finished I am going to turn it into a scenario and make it available to all of you... then beat the scenario myself >:3

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kooky112

• Fern

• pukkie

• casey

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't too much editing I am doing to the zoo itself. I'm simply adding in two stands, and a bathroom plus some paths. I got the paths and everything finished, I'm just trying to figure out how to convert it from a zoo to a scenario now ha ha!

I put in one extra download to this zoo.

Atlantean Bathroom by Genki

LOL Sorry btu the reagular bathroom looked... out of place.

Anyone know how to turn a user created zoo into a scenario?

Eh nevermind, I'll just upload it as it is and put what the scenario is in the description of the topic.

Yes there are, I don't know exactly how to do that though. Oh well, just have to settle with this for now :)

Guest Caddienoah

This is a very nice thing that you do for all of us...I was not around when Mocals was here...but I feel I know her by all the things people have said about her...you do her a honor by resurrecting this piece of history, that Savannahjan brought to light...I'm looking forward to visiting this piece of history! Thank you for all the work you put into this project!