• Most Online

hshelby99
    Newest Member
    hshelby99

• MaastrichianFan
    • PollyPocketFan79

Kooky's Halloween Scenario

kooky112

So make a base and list the criteria. I would suggest you get caddie to check the base for flaws beforehand. He is the best for that sort of thing. You don't want the game crashing because of the map.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kooky112

• Fern

• pukkie

• casey

Top Posters In This Topic

will do and thanks :)

*rolls up sleeves and gets ready to play in the mud* YAY!!!

Great news everyone, someone from ZA contacted me who has made a user made scenario before. If anything I can learn from them how to make scenarios, along with have them help me out with converting this map to a scenario :D

• 2 months later...

Alright everyone, the person who is helping me turn this into a real scenario is nearly finished with it. We've been working hard together to get this piece made up for all of ya.

We've done a bit of editing to the zoo to make it more of a challenge for y'all but all in all it's still going to be the same zoo. Only thing now is the wait on it being finished. It's nearly completed though.

The scenario is almost ready for an official release!!!

Who is in charge of the downloads? I could use a bit of guidance on putting it up and replacing the zoo version I had put up.

The scenario is almost ready for an official release!!!

Who is in charge of the downloads? I could use a bit of guidance on putting it up and replacing the zoo version I had put up.

You will probably need my help as there is a dll file involved. I also heard through the grapevine that it needs testing before release. Since I know my pm box here is full you can contact me over at ZA - have room there.