• Luz21
    • Hawkkeye666
    • Fern
    • LapisLazuli77
    • Truly_happy
    • bxdczoo

Kooky's Halloween Scenario

kooky112

It has been a while since I stopped in at the forum.

"Almost ready" is a bit optimistic. Testing and editing the scenario usually takes longer than making the scenario. Yes, we are making progress and hope to release a scenario that all can enjoy. :th_hapydancsmil:

We also used string ID 40622 for the scenario (I checked with Jay to avoid conflicts with other downloads). Other than that single string, we will be using text blocks for the scenario.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kooky112

• Fern

• pukkie

• casey

Top Posters In This Topic

haha nice of you to drop in outta nowhere casey xD

It has been a while since I stopped in at the forum.

We also used string ID 40622 for the scenario (I checked with Jay to avoid conflicts with other downloads). Other than that single string, we will be using text blocks for the scenario.

Hi casey. Nice to see you.

It might pay to test with a stand alone dll until finalised and then co-ordinate with jane for adding it to the Phoenix dll. That way if she has projects she is working on the phoenix dll doesn't get muddled if things get added or changed.

Excellet suggestion Fern. I have always worked with stand-alone dll files, because I have never been able to predict how many text blocks I end up using.

Most combined dll files do not have any text blocks. In my experience, the free programs, that I have seen, cannot add text blocks to existing dll files.

Savannahjan

It's great to see you Casey. I'm so happy you are still tinkering with ZT things now and then, can't wait to try out your new senario when it's ready.

:)