Vondell's Current Projects

Vondell

Vondell

Another personality shot. :) I'm still working on getting the armature right, it looks good so far in a quadrupedal position which is what you'll see most often, but Red Pandas stand bipedally every once in a while so I have to make it look nice on two legs as well.

cute3.jpg

Savannahjan

He's looking great! We've needed an authentic red panda for 13 years now, I guess we all had to wait for you to grow up, Vondell. :elkgrin:

Years ago White Panda released one at ZA that was quite good and was not just a recolour. I think he also released a kitset so designers could make their own. However the file needed a big update that was not done. Maybe one day I might play with the kitset.

Vondell I do like what you are doing with this. Pity that the ZT1 configuration does not allow tree climbing. Although you might be able to make a toy for it.

Fern: you are only right partially.

Orang Utans climb the Durian Tree, they even interact with the trees and throw fruit to the ground. But yeah, they're configured as a mix of foliage and building. It's an interesting detail many people overlook because it's not very obvious, especially not with the fruit being green as well. It's difficult to spot with the green leaves and grass.