P.Rex

they look fabulous to me Taking foliage to a top quality level :wub:

and no doubt zoos designed with these will turn out to be breathtaking zoo's

Savannahjan

This foliage is great and blends in perfectly. Great job. :clap:

Amazing idea using the spore parts! Those plants look beautiful. Are you doing them from all angles?

Of course, all of my new plants are rendered from all four angles.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

P.S. Does anyone know where to find the ground sloth's files? Couldn't find them in animals5 or 6...

It really is a genius idea! I'd love to join in, got any plant suggestions? It'd be fun to try a dinosaur too, as per Proff. Paul's suggestion. I'm not put off by editing hundreds of frames! I absolutely cannot wait to use all of these plants and biome edits! Finally the dinosaur exhibits won't look so much like monocultures.

Thanks bonobo, if you want to help you could take a few plants off my hands. I still need:

*Holly Tree (Ilex aquifolium)

*Cherry Laurel Tree (Prunus laurocerasus)

*Bushman's River Cycad (Encephalartos trispinosus)

*Zamia Cycad (Zamia furfuracea)

Also, I've been having this idea for a new building, but modeling and coding it is well above my level of expertise. If you, Vondell or anyone else wants to take a stab at it, let me know.

My idea is to have a museum building, called "Natural History Museum" or something along those lines. The building would be similar to the Smithsonian museum, and roughly the size of the standard ZT Restaurant. It would have three researchable exhibits to choose from (like the Aviary, Insect House etc). The exhibits are as follows:

1. Owen's Terrible Lizards: Paleontology of the 19th Century

2. From Dickens to Jurassic Park: Dinosaurs in Popular Culture

3. Dragons of the Prime: Dinosaurs in Mythology

In addition, I'd like anyone to make the Crystal Palace-style Iguanodon and Megalosaurus statues, and the Terrarium fence and ceiling set.

Righto, I'll give them a shot. Hey, you're using the creature parts, right, the feathers and stuff? Do you know about the hidden flora editor?

I'd used the Creature Creator to make individual parts of plants (trunk, branches etc.) then the Adventure Creator to put them together and take the screenshots, then it's processing in GIMP. I'm aware of the secret plant editor, and I don't recommend using it. The selection of parts available there is considerably inferior to Creature parts, plus it can mess up your game (and require reinstallation) if used in conjunction with the Force Save hack.