P.Rex

johnztmaster

Didn't want to bump this before, but compliments on the project! I considered making a similar project focused on the Velociraptor but it fell apart.

Love the retro dino statues! Look forward to seeing them ingame!

Thank you very much for the compliments, JVM. I remember seeing you on the Saga as well...

Remaking the Velociraptor is one of my long-term goals for this project. Making new animals is hard though, so in the meantime I'll focus on other types of content.

I'm glad you like the statues! You don't have to wait for them too long either- the latest version of NGP is now officially up for download, and they're in it!

Download Version 1.5 (7.12.2015)

And here's a couple of screenshots, for those who just can't wait:

sandiego.jpg

cpstatues.jpg

Enjoy! Please try it out and tell me what you think!

Professor Paul

Crystal Palace. Thought I recognised the iguanodon

toodlepops

Can't wait to try this. Have you released the plants as a separate ztd file? That would be nice for those who just want the foliage. I'm a foliage junkie so I always want new plants.

Everything this mod has to offer is all contained in a single ZTD file, so it would be easier to install and uninstall.

However, if you just want the foliage you can easily extract the relevant files out of the ZTD with any program that handles ZIP files, such as WinRAR.

This is all so amazing!!! I downloaded all three packs at your link site. Are all three needed to have all the animals etc.in the game???

I'm wanting to do a workbench for Tek, using the Jurassic World map that I found. Having all of the new plants would make it more believable, something I very much like to do with the workbenches I do. The building is fantastic the way it is. I would like to have a second one, with smaller frames. It could be used with smaller animals or plants.

I'm amazed I did not see this thread before...I am very impressed with all the work done! Thank you all!

Thank you very much!

You don't need to download all three versions, only the latest one (as of date- version 1.5).

I'd love to see any workbench or zoo you make using this mod!

I will be happy to post screens...

Thanks for the time and work you have done to make this available to all of us!!

johnztmaster

Remaking the Velociraptor is one of my long-term goals for this project. Making new animals is hard though, so in the meantime I'll focus on other types of content.

My idea was to change the ingame Velociraptor to Deinonychus and create a new separate animal with the correct biome using the existing baby anims as the 'true' Velociraptor, ala the 'ZT vs. Nature Megahack' with the Dall Porpoise. That was a lot trickier than expected though.

I totally don't blame you for focusing elsewhere though. Remaking the AI of the entire set of Dinosaur Digs animals is a very ambitious project in and of itself.

Love the statues and it's actually, in my opinion, nice to see a retro piece of dino pop culture history in a mod that mostly focuses on realism.

Good work!

• 2 weeks later...
Professor Paul

I have used the statues & some of the foliage in my latest zoo. Only 1 dino exhibit so far!