P.Rex

I am using your work on a Jurassic World map/zoo...Really like the changes so far! Back with more...

Professor Paul

Just a thought, does NGP affect the requirements of any user made animals or only the in game ones? Obviously I assume that the foliage would be compatible with them, eg if they like coniferous foliage then some of the NGP foliage would be ok for them.

NGP changes the stats of some vanilla animals, but not of any animals made by a third party.

In theory, there shouldn't be a problem with using NGP plants for modern animals with similar biomes, since the geological period a plant or animal came from doesn't really affect anything in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Raptorklaw

Sup guys I'm the main sound guy behind this amazing hack and I personally am working on 4 new additions to further is game. Oh and Hi P.Rex!

Savannahjan

Great to see you both, it's been so exciting to see this project develop.

• 1 month later...

Are you also raising the dinos' happiness? Because everytime i make a dino exhibit (in the vanilla DD) the dinos are always angry even if the exhibit is 100% suitable. I think it has something to do with them being famous animals, because all big cats except lions, tigers and cheetahs, and pandas are always angry too.

Also, i suggest to change the sarcosuchus' biome to a more tropical/coniferous swamp area, as the current one lives in a beach.

• 5 weeks later...

The dinosaurs' happiness mostly depends on what kind of plants, rocks and scenery objects you put in their exhibits. In vanilla Dinosaur Digs their stats were all messed up (Blue Fang really dropped the ball on that expansion pack) so you could add the wrong plant, think the animal like it, but it would still make them angry over time. In NGP the dinosaurs are far less picky about their choice of plants, if you add most prehistoric (and a few modern) plants that fit their biome you should be fine.

• 2 months later...
jotaykra_Rodgers

Will these be real things because that JPIII Spino looks (excuse my language) awesome.

Edit: Sorry, had to remove that word. Cricket