Automatic Sprite Rendering

HENDRIX

Zarawatto
7 minutes ago, Cloten Candy said:

I've downloaded ztstudio but my computer won't let me install. It's blocking it as a security risk.

Those pesky firewalls just bother 😹😹 Whenever you get an actual virus threat, they're like "I can't see anything at all" but when you need a program, it just go like "WEEWOOWEEWOO DAS SUSPICIOUS!!!"

That's why I run no antivirus 😹😹 They're all broken... The one I had always blocked APE, for some reason

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Cloten Candy said:

Oh really? Guess I should disable mine at least temporarily.

Or just try windows basic antivirus, if you have windows 7 or higher. It was shitty before, but now it´s one of the better ones. I have never had any problems with any ZT stuff while it´s turned on.

• Like 1

I got past the antivirus and installed it. I must say I'm still a little bit lost though. The tutorial video I was watching seems to be out of date.

• 2 weeks later...
Zarawatto
On 9/25/2022 at 11:37 PM, Cloten Candy said:

I got past the antivirus and installed it. I must say I'm still a little bit lost though. The tutorial video I was watching seems to be out of date.

Most recent Blender versions run a whole different render engine. Thus, the script won't work on it... Last version of Blender compatible with it is 2.79 (the one that displays a dude with a hairdryer as a gun)

Blender website has a whole library with which you may look for previous versions of the software until you find the one you need ♡♡

• 5 weeks later...

I have a problem. When I am trying to load .nif model of pleco fish, nothing happens and I get error message. Here is what is written in the console:

error.jpg.d9f6a1da3afd8faa8318c73719eaf3f8.jpg

Has anyone any idea what´s wrong and how to correct it, please?

25 minutes ago, HENDRIX said:

Not much you can do other than fix the nif manually in Nifskope before importing.

How, please?

HENDRIX
1 hour ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

How, please?

Oof, that's like a science of its own. No easy way to explain that.

• 3 months later...
Khaydar

I had an error/bug issue with the Script/ZT studio can't tell which one is responsible.

Context:

When converting pngs to ZT1 files I ran into a ystem out of memory error. Nothing extraordinary, was a bit expected considring how heavy was the task I asked.
Pc froze and had to exit mid convertion.
Since then it's impossible to run the batch conversion again, even with small workload.
Capture.PNG.cfdf83b55823a0cce55949bfabe5d4a7.PNG

ZT Studio is still there on my pc and working, nothing was touched/changed.
Tried running the batch operation straight from ZT studio itself:

Capture2.PNG.e45506e5c005315191de8e65e53cf6b8.PNG

Had the error message above and  the usually harmless access refused error.

I had the exact issue in the past, and it was solved by itself mysteriously after some time, unlike now.
The broken "generate palette" command also started to work again for no reason, since then.

My guess is that the Script has reached singularity and now has a mind of it's own.

Already Tried:
- Closing both software and re-batching
- Restarting Pc
- Cleaning registry and cache files
- Re-installing ZT Studio