Automatic Sprite Rendering

HENDRIX

HENDRIX

Would be great, thanks for the offer!

I'm trying a reinstallation now, which in itself is big fun since I don't have a CD drive on my laptop. Luckily I had stored the CD rip on my NAS backup...

HENDRIX

Borsato was kind enough to fix the mastodon - you can redownload it now from my sig.

Unfortunately reinstalling ZT did not fix my issue. I still get the splash screen video, then my screen resolution changes and ZT crashes. Oh well...

You are welcome :)

By the way have you tried to edit the zoo.ini file and put it on windowed mode?

HENDRIX

Yup, did that. I was previously running it in windowed mode, too. Now I just get the splash videos and then a white ZT window (it does still produce sounds when you hover over the buttons)...

Hey, HENDRIX, great job on the zt1 scripts, Im having a problem, well 2 actually, first one is, that the palette is terrible when I try to load it in ape. (Im testing this on the African Adventures Striped hyena)

image.png.8e02c12529ba7a8a569b574df82d6fd9.png

second problem is I get an access denied everytime I try to convert my sprite graphics to zt1 files.

thanks in advance.

HENDRIX

1) Are you doing it exactly as stated in the instructions? Especially, did you include the palettes that were generated by ZT Studio?

2) Known problem, you can usually ignore it without any harm.

I followed it, but then I get this when I convert them, Is this something I ignore or what do I do with this image.png.143fbdfa3412746b2d7a3d5d045f7dc0.png

HENDRIX

Where does that "frame" in the name come from? IIRC the names should be like "e0000.png".

Are you using the button on the ZT1 toolbar for rendering? It should create correctly named files.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry about all the questions, but I learned the renderinig palettes, but I have another issue, how exactly do I make the sprites not blurry, when I try to render animals with stripes or spots or any markings, they dont show and look blurry on the sprites, how exactly do you fix that?