Borsato Project

Borsato

Khaydar

I have found a bug with the Elasmotherium, when I put an ice age cavern shelter, the game says there's too much shelters, even for a single animal.

Hawkkeye666

I´ve found two bugs - when you choose quagga and gigantopithecus in animal purchase menu, their favorite foliage is always that of animal you had clicked before.

On 4. 6. 2018 at 5:50 AM, fountain said:

Tried your aardvark, marine iguana, black-faced spoonbill, quagga; all terrific animations and a delight to use!

Try all of them, they are terrific-looking, never cause game crashing and suit the game graphic style very well.

hello guys! Sorry... but work put much things on stand-by. My next animals are ready, only one is still "on the way" of finishing. When I have finished it I'll release it with the others!

5 hours ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

I´ve found two bugs - when you choose quagga and gigantopithecus in animal purchase menu, their favorite foliage is always that of animal you had clicked before.

Try all of them, they are terrific-looking, never cause game crashing and suit the game graphic style very well.

About the bug.. is not a bug XD. Gigantopithecus and Quagga have as their favourite item the J Wild's Shelter, precisely the Gigantopithecus rest and the Quagga rest. You should download those Shelters to fix the issue(you can find them here in ZooTek).

On 4/6/2018 at 10:20 AM, Khaydar said:

I have found a bug with the Elasmotherium, when I put an ice age cavern shelter, the game says there's too much shelters, even for a single animal.

I think it is not really a bug, because Elasmotherium likes other shelters. If you use other shelters, you will notice that the zookeeper message will disappear. Ice Age Cave should be used if you have 3 or more animals in exhibit (if I remember correctly).

Hawkkeye666
9 hours ago, Borsato said:

hello guys! Sorry... but work put much things on stand-by. My next animals are ready, only one is still "on the way" of finishing. When I have finished it I'll release it with the others!

About the bug.. is not a bug XD. Gigantopithecus and Quagga have as their favourite item the J Wild's Shelter, precisely the Gigantopithecus rest and the Quagga rest. You should download those Shelters to fix the issue(you can find them here in ZooTek).

I think it is not really a bug, because Elasmotherium likes other shelters. If you use other shelters, you will notice that the zookeeper message will disappear. Ice Age Cave should be used if you have 3 or more animals in exhibit (if I remember correctly).

Yes, it works right after downloading that items.

And looking forward new animals, hope you´ll finish the last one soon:)

We are finally here!

The ExtinctSpecies pack contains the following animals:

Already released: Dimetrodon, Elephant Bird, Eohippus, Great Auk, Kelenken, Quagga

Bonus: Dodo

And finally the long awaited releases :)

This I think will be my last release in "bulk". I'll move on single releases based on time left by work and free time, so they will be a little more scarse. Probably one for month, but I can't say for true.

Shetland Pony (Image)

Grassland, Europe

Chital (Image)

Savannah, India

Chinese Pangolin (Image)

Highland, China

Kagu (Image)

Tropical Ocean, Rainforest

Amazon River Dolphin (Image)

Aquatic, South America

• Like 2

Professor Paul

Is it just my imagination or am I downloading the wrong things , when I go to download them from your site the ZTDs seem very large (same with Lukamas's Musk Ox. )

What should I be adding to my files? Just the ZTD?

Probably the same problem that Fern stumbled upon. To download the single ztd you need to double click the single ztd file instead of choosing the voice in the upper-right menu. The "download zip" voice in the upper-right menu makes you download ALL files in a single zip file.

HENDRIX
45 minutes ago, Professor Paul said:

Is it just my imagination or am I downloading the wrong things , when I go to download them from your site the ZTDs seem very large (same with Lukamas's Musk Ox. )

What should I be adding to my files? Just the ZTD?

Indeed, with these rendered animals the animations tend to be fairly large, depending on the chosen frame rate and size of the animal. This is especially notable compared to animals that were hand painted. I tend to give mine a few more frames per seconds than the original ones have to make the animations run a little smoother.

I have had difficulty of the Marine Iguanas complain about hunger. It seems they don't want to get out of tank to eat, which real life correct, so I have to pluck them out of water and put them by the food.

BTW Any new compatible animal info?

Thanks!

carlos franco
I had already reported this problem since its launch, it is a pity that they have not yet modified this error, 
it is a great animal, the animations in the tank are much better than in the aquatic terrain.
  • Like 1