Borsato Project

Borsato

VNDragonV2

Woah, this is a gigantic treasury of *available* contents that would have been completely missed by a lot of people that don't check project threads. Thank you for your work and also for importing a lot of DM/Hendrix's animals from ZT2 over to ZT1, I will definitely try them out soon today.

Also quick question, does anyone know if the ui99 file required for every single one of Borsato's animals?

• Thanks 1

It's not required & can problems.  I don't use it.  But, his animals are awesome.

Khaydar also has a project thread with dozens of animals available.

Hendrix has a thread called Automatic Sprite Rendering - he created a few animals, as well.

• Like 1

VNDragonV2
8 minutes ago, HeatherL said:

It's not required & can problems.  I don't use it.  But, his animals are awesome.

Khaydar also has a project thread with dozens of animals available.

Hendrix has a thread called Automatic Sprite Rendering - he created a few animals, as well.

Thank you for answering.

It was actually from some other posts you made that I became aware of Hendrix and Borsato works (since they don't upload their works to the download database like Khaydar did), will probably try to look around to see if anyone else is making more animals with Hendrix's Automatic Sprite Rendering tool. I might even consider importing my ZT2's works over ZT1 with Hendrix's tool in the future.

That would be great!!

7 hours ago, VNDragonV2 said:

Woah, this is a gigantic treasury of *available* contents that would have been completely missed by a lot of people that don't check project threads. Thank you for your work and also for importing a lot of DM/Hendrix's animals from ZT2 over to ZT1, I will definitely try them out soon today.

Also quick question, does anyone know if the ui99 file required for every single one of Borsato's animals?

ui99.ztd is needed only for Kakapo\Takahe; the other animals I released before it doesn't use ui99.ztd.

Bye!

• Like 2

Hi, dropping by to say that after playing with the animals for a bit, I realize that the Giganotosaurus is massive! Is it possible in ZT1 to scale the model down without excessive work?

Zoo001.jpg

• 2 months later...
YoungerPrinceLothric

I doubt it matters at this point since there have been no further updates on this mod, but I feel I should mention it anyway: despite getting a well-suited message, my diplodocus remain dissatisfied with their exhibits. it stays stuck at yellow.

diplo.png

EDIT: I want to mention that even after they ate, they remained upset. the only way I was able to rectify exhibit suitability was by adding MORE of their favorite tree. only then would the color change to green.

diplo2.png.331bc38c638c796df2891c5bd4a5ba28.png

YoungerPrinceLothric

I guess that's the tree I have to go with. 

• Like 2

Savannahjan

Yes, they can react with a smile, but would rather have something else. 

Thanks, Jack.