Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

AnewZoocreator
On 5/8/2020 at 3:50 AM, Fern said:

Just in case you don't get notifications you have a pm from me.

Could you send the files to me, too? Or what was the problem here?

He created Zip and ztd name conflicts by mistake. This means it could tell you that you already have that file ingame or in storage when you actually have another version by someone else.

They are easy fixes for me but I cannot fix the google-drive versions since I cannot upload there. I can and will at some point fix the Tek ones.

It is just a matter of changing the names by adding either "byKaydar" or _"Kdr" to both the zip and ztd names.

The Gaur is one of these. ZA has a gaur. I think Jay said there are at least 3 out there.

This is why we recommend adding initials to the names.

Genki used "gc" at the start. I use "_fn" at the end. Rick used "DrR", and so on.

oooh I better check if I did something like that then in what I have released and what I have made but not released so far

9 hours ago, pukkie said:

oooh I better check if I did something like that then in what I have released and what I have made but not released so far

Do not use "pk" for yours as planetkitty already used that for all her files. You could use "puk" or use"pukkie" or something. You know your partner uses "cdl"

• 1 month later...
YoungerPrinceLothric
On 12/31/2018 at 3:31 AM, destro said:

and i saw Azhdarcho's guest attack motion is african lion's guest attack motion XD

do you have a plan to update a guest attack moiton??

20181231_172845.png

I cannot wait to use this guy! pterosaurs are one of my all time favorite prehistoric reptiles! 

• 1 month later...
Khaydar

Saw the notifications only now, has the gaur issue been solved or does it need fixing? For some reason I 'm having difficulties uploading the ocean superstars pack to my drive, maybe it the internet connection? Will try tomorrow.
Also while my interest for ZT1 is growing again, I will not mod for now.

Nice to see you back.

I have not changed the ones at Tek cos I can't change the ones on your drive. Can you go through your files and add your initials to any that don't have them which will solve the name conflicts - both zip and ztd names. You can send the adjusted ones to cricket or myself and we can swap them in here.

• 1 year later...
Khaydar

Ladies and gentlemen get ready for a new addition to the game, today I am reaching a new milestone!
My very first hand made animal from scratch for Zoo tycoon! (and other games...)
Was very happy with this one as it turned quite good, even better than many of my imports when it comes to looking like a Blue Fang animal.
Thought I guess no one beats Taz in this category, still a lot to improve for me.
Ok but enough shameless self promotion here's the animal:

H04cPd6.jpg

• Love 9