Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

Thank you! It is great to see all hyenas available for ZT.

Nitpicking: In brown hyena´s description, there is sentence ´spotted hyenas live in...´

Would you please correct your cetaceans in the same way as snubfin dolphins? They are fine, but rest of ocean superstars pack, false killer whale, blue whale, dorudon and basilosaurus are still bugged with stucking in sick animation.

• 1 month later...

Any plans for a gaur, dik dik, & Javan Banteng?

Khaydar

*Blows up dust*  I haven't been very active lately, mainly because finals. Also I had to reset my pc (nothing was lost don't worry), and now I'm on linux. 

I don't recomend modding for ZT with linux, seriously you have no idea how hard is to install ZT on a pc with no cd drive that run linux.(plus other problems with blender scripts). That's why it took me so long  to get back on saddle.

I'm travelling tomorrow and won't be back before new year, but don't worry Santa has something for you!

2FGHPnU.png

I made this as a test animal when installing everything.

If you're wondering what baboons have to do with christmas, well....of course.... I mean....

They form bonded clans made of close related individuals and stay together when times are harsh. And christmas is about familly and staying together, right? (ouch, nailed it)

@carlos franco I've released the downloads at the same time here at tek (around november),  they need to be approved by a moderator to be visible on the download page. In other words I can't do nothing as I'm no moderator.

@HeatherL Maybe later for the gaur and bateng, right now I must fix my ocean superstar pack.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I do hope you kindly take requests

I had this idea to use otters in the current contest but there is only one otter in the Southern Hemisphere which is the Marine Otter

(not to be mistaken with the sea otter which I did)

The only other otter we have is the North American river otter but yeah like the other otter very much not the right hemisphere I now need it for

So hopefully you can make a marine otter for us

ps can you check in in the club and let the others know if & when you are able to build for the running contest? Thanks :hug2:

• Love 1

The Precious Patanel pack has a Giant River Otter.

Oh that is just wonderful Heather Thank you

I already downloaded the pack but had no time to even begin playing with it

Now is the time for it then

Still a Marine Otter is now still on my wishlist lol

@Kaydar I loved your Christmas description Not only that this Christmas also handy in this months contest lol

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Any chance of a yak, bactrian camel and/or musk ox? No good ones exist that I've been able to find for ZT1.

• Like 1

Hendrix made a great musk ox -& several other awesome animals:

And Borsato has made many wonderful animals, including both the Bactrian Camel & Yak.  Both of them can be found in his Endangered Animals Pack:

• Thanks 1