Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

the freeform does not go in a seperate ztd file for user files it goes inside the first folder of the structure so your files would look similar to this

12345678 - ape generated folder

inside your numbered folder you will have the following folders

freeform folder - contains your unlock scn file

objects folder - contains most of your graphic images

scenery/other folder - contains your ai/ucb file

when using a .ai file you also require a bldg config file which gets placed in the numbered folder

if you use .ucb  you don't need a bldg config file all the building config file does is direct ZT to look in the freeform folder for the scn info so it eliminates an extra file in your final ztd file and one less file you have to worry about editing.

Khaydar

Some news:

I've realised that if don't want a dll, my filters will have the default filter ID since the custom ones can mess with other downloads (others filters at tek already have id 19000).

Filters will be disponible the sixth month ( exept the cheat one), thus I've changed their stats, now due to upkeep you will have to choose the right filter for your needs, so choose strategically.

I'm releasing the pack and made some eye candy for you.

KAVircj.png

uOWExhs.png

FuT1DRn.png

zL8lsK3.png

(Note bars aren't representative of real values)

Double filters are 2X faster and stronger than a MM one

Triple filters are 3X faster and stronger than a MM one

Perfect filter are 9999X faster and stronger than a MM one

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Khaydar

While I was making the filters I did another pack. It doesn't looks like but I've been making a lot of animals since last week. The result is a pack called Ocean Super Stars (you needed something to test the filters didn't you :Bsmile6: )

Okay without further ado here's the animals.hVVmUkP.png

From left to right

Fraser's Dolphin

Australian Snubfin Dolphin

Dusky Dolphin

Chilean Dolphin

Hourglass Dolphin

Short Beack Common Dolphin

Dwarf Sperm Whale

Southern Right Whale Dolphin

Striped Dolphin

Pygmy Sperm Whale

Pygmy Right Whale

Grey Whale

Southern Right Whale

Credit to the following modders for the model and textures: Jannick, Sophie, Ruben, Zerosvalmont, Samuel and Tamara Henson.

I've uploaded both packs (filter and cetaceans) to Zoo tek phoenix, should be validated in a few days.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Wow. ZT needed some dolphins badly.

They are... Beautiful. Love them.

Cannot wait for them to be released!

PS: good to see some love for kogia genus, and another family of animals completed in zoo tycoon (Physeteridae)!

Khaydar

Next project

hmClLP.gif

The gif is a bit slow, expect it to be faster

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Khaydar

Here's a picture of how it looks ingame:

bqzEpmZ.png

I made it using several models together, spider crab is by Wildlife Park 2 ,  rocks by whalebite and fish by toucan foundation.

I was inspired by an old download of a spider crab on the medium coral formation (forgot the creator).

This is probably the only way to put animals that walk on the sea floor into the game.

PS: Need to fix the grid

• Like 1

What is wrong with the speed of the gif then? It feels quite right to me not all swim movements are rushes as sardines chased by dolphins

Your Marine animals look fabulous Well done ! And that rock? I love it!

from the looks of your screen you should set the footprint of it to cFootprintx=6 cFootprinty=6 there will be a bit of dead space around the base of the rock but it looks good and I agree with pukkie the speed shown in the  original gif is great not to fast not to slow...would give it a real nice look in game.