Guest Khaydar

You're welcome!

• 5 weeks later...
Khaydar

News:

Gaur released here at Tek.

Khd-Gaur

Ocean Superstars updated at Tek.

For some reason some of my older downloads are still pending approval like my sailfish or ocean superstars.
Also, I will not be designing anymore for Zoo Tycoon, the Gaur being my last release. Don't worry I will be back sooner or later to Zoo Tycoon, until there I will be improving my modding skills.
Think more of a big pause than a goodbye, I'm writting this so you guys don't keep waiting forever for new content

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Hawkkeye666

Goodbye, and I hope it would not be for long. And thanks you for all your animals of top notch quality. I am sure that everyone here wishes you the best in real life. 

PS: would you release updated ocean superstars and sailfish on your google drive, please? 

• Like 1

On 4/28/2020 at 6:33 PM, Khaydar said:

News:

Gaur released here at Tek.

Khd-Gaur

Ocean Superstars updated at Tek.

For some reason some of my older downloads are still pending approval like my sailfish or ocean superstars.
Also, I will not be designing anymore for Zoo Tycoon, the Gaur being my last release. Don't worry I will be back sooner or later to Zoo Tycoon, until there I will be improving my modding skills.
Think more of a big pause than a goodbye, I'm writting this so you guys don't keep waiting forever for new content

Why is it waiting for approval, have you asked Admins

Cricket

The Gaur was released the day it was uploaded. There are not too many animal designers left to check the code. My apologies.

• Sad 1

Savannahjan

A sincere thanks for the wonderful things you have made for ZT.  Please visit us as often as possible.  

Hawkkeye666

I was scrolling through this topic and found your planned Walking with ZT packs. I just want to ask you if you would release Leptictidium and Toxodon, you wrote that they are finished.

• Love 1

Particle

Hey khaydar, whatever it is you're working on now, good luck.  Thanks for all the amazing zt1 mods.  All that work you did, really you should have been paid for it, some of the best animals we have are from you.  Cheers mate.

• Like 3