Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

ZooGrammy

I understand but still wish it could be different.  Don't fret yourself over it. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MasterLeopard said:

EDIT: The ocean sunfish aren't that picky, but do not prefer the largest ocean rock that I can't remember the name of. Also, it seems as if there are no compatible animals. I could have missed something. The tuna will say that there are incompatible animals in the exhibit, but the sunfish don't mind the tuna. Not sure if this is a glitch or something else. Guest AI and breeding seems to be working well, so good job on that

All the ingame animals are configured to like or dislike other animals. So while user made can be configured to like an ingame animal the ingame animal will still dislike it.

• Like 1

The Sunfish is a beautiful animal with nice smooth movement.  It does occasionally swim at the surface with 1/2 of its body out of the water.

Also, in the Leatherback Turtle file is an item called leat.uca.  What is that for?

Khaydar

@HeatherL I can't change the sunfish issue without deforming the model, this is due to the model being tall. Unfortunately there's no animation for horizontal swiming, like real life sunfish do.

The uca file is a backup i forgot to delete, you don't need it to use the animal.

New Release: Blue Whale

jy6r6FC.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hawkkeye666

Blue whale´s great, but there´s one bug - they still swim in place and don´t move untill you manually replace them.

Khaydar

Updated the blue whale, should move normally now.

New release: Goliath Grouper

5b5f1c62b5343_goliathgrouper.PNG.8ee071a99453e1e973d1ccaaf3b1c502.PNG

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I was thinking of asking for a Grouper to align with the size they used to be back in the 1950s & 1960s.  Thank you!

www.floridamuseum.ufl.edu/fish/discover/species-profiles/epinephelus-itajara

www.npr.org/sections/krulwich/2014/02/05/257046530/big-fish-stories-getting-littler

Khaydar

@fountain I don't understand, you're saying there's something wrong the size? Maybe the grouper is a little too big even though MM animals are

oversized.

Hawkkeye666

He´s glad that grouper is so big - like magnificent groupers of the past. Now, they are smaller, because we ate the biggest ones.

I would say, that Grouper looks great, but I repeated this so many times, that I think it´s annoying:)

Some little things I´ve found:

- they are very social. And because they need mates, you need at least 4 of them in one tank. Groupers are solitary by nature, so they should be ok to live in pair or even alone. 

- location is many places - it should be Atlantic ocean. They are goliath groupers living in Pacific - but they are Pacific goliath groupers, related, but different species.

Just love ´em. Very cute.

• Like 1

Khaydar

@Hawkkeye666 Fixed all issues. I made them asocial, but forgot to decrease the minimum number of individuals per exhibit, I guess I ended creating loner groupers that live together, as weird as it sounds.

• Haha 1